Chapter 16 Tiger;

After Mark left I watched Chi-Chi roll on the ground playing with the ball of yarn I gave him. Eclipse. Something tells me it isn't safe here. Mark seems to be in some kind of trouble all the time.

Chi-Chi turned to a kitten and meowed. I chuckled whole he attacked the yarn. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw the bloodwine was left out. I poured some for myself and put it back in the fridge.

The ground started shaking suddenly and I didn't know what was going on. I tried to trace Mark but I couldn't. Things started falling off the walls and Chi-Chi ran to inside of a door frame. I stood in shock. I couldn't even move.

The shaking stopped and I caught my breath. That was some earthquake.

I heard howling outside and Chi-Chi hissed. Hopefully it was just my best friend. I began smelling the air and it wasn't just my friends. I smelled Sunny. Hopefully they are just hunting. I thought to myself as I downed the bloodwine. Suddenly I heard a crash in the living room following a few whimpers. I ran in the living room and I saw Sunny and five other wolves. I quickly turned to my tiger form and roared at them. They seemed to not get the message.

Two of them, that wasn't Sunny, jumped towards me. I bit one of there neck and the other I slammed down with my claw. They both ran off.

The other two started circling around me. Mark I wish you were here. I thought to myself as one plunged towards me. I clawed him in the face and the other one surprisingly got me from behind and bit my but. "HEY!" I roared. "THATS MINE!" I turned around and bit his leg so hard I heard the bones break. The other one tried to attack me again but I did the same thing to his jaw.

They both ran away and it was just me and Sunny. She turned to her normal self and so did I.

"So you seem to have stolen my boyfriend." She said as she started walking around. I kept my distance and we ended up walking in a circle keeping the same diameter from each other.

"Kind of hard to steal someone trying to get away." I replied.

"He wasn't trying to get away!" She growled.

"Oh yeah! He was using you to get my attention."

"You bitch!" She turned into a wolf and plunged towards me.

I turned to my tiger form and pushed her out of the way. "We don't have to fight!" I roared.

She didn't listen she kept trying attack and I kept dodging.

I eventually got worn out and I fell. I was so thirsty and hungry. It was time for me to feed. I saw her smile evilly then I heard a shout.