Chapter 23

Scrubby watched over the horizon as all the vampires, wolves, and witches were marching towards her.
She smiled. This is too easy. She thought to herself. She looked behind herself at Freedom and Storm. "Prepare yourselves, my army is finally ready."
Storm and Freedom smiled as Scrubby's eyes turned black and the sky went dark.
.
Sarah was leading the packs up towards where she found Scrubby's scent. She then looked behind her and she couldn't help but wish Mark was there. She roared and everyone stopped.
"This will be easy with our numbers but still... some of us may die, but we are doing it for our leaders and we will always put our..." She stopped as she noticed the sky was getting dark. She looked over and saw Scrubby over the horizon.
Sarah looked at the path ahead and what looked like purple and black smoke started filling the area. She then saw hands, then arms, then heads, full bodies following one another, rising up out of the ground. She looked towards Ruby and Ruby looked back at her.
"There's nothing we can do to stop them coming alive." Ruby told Sarah. Then a smile creeped on her face, "But that doesn't mean we can't have fun killing the undead."
Then Bear roared. Sarah quickly looked over at her and Bear was on the ground panting for air.
Sarah ran over to Bear, "What's wrong." She asked.
Bear looked up, "I'm in labor!" She exclaimed.
Sarah looked over at Ruby signaling her to come over. "Take care of her. You're the only one that can protect her and help deliver the child."
Ruby nodded and held Bears hand and they both disappeared.
I didn't even know she was pregnant. Sarah thought to herself as she changed to her tiger form then roared, "Let's go!" Sarah commanded everyone. Then all the vampires changed to there feline selves and the wolves changed to there wolf selves and the witches started floating in the air charging towards Scrubby.