chapter 7 : Whispers

{ Please remember to vote thank you <33}

I woke up to the sound of my door being closed. I jerked myself up.

I looked around to see if anything was left. I got out of the bed and walked to the entry way.

There was a note placed on the table along with some food. I plucked the note and opened it.

Lilly, please be ready in an hour. You will be escorted to the main court room for the choosing of your guard. Dress accordingly. Your human clothes have been taken and stored in a safe place. Please do take in mind as the princess of Supernatural court you need to dress and as well act properly.
-Mother

I ran to the bathroom to find the clothes I wore the day before. They were gone.

As long with my bag.
Shit.
It had my phone in there. I have no way to tell the time. Or call for help.

I looked at the clock on the desk and I have about 40 minutes before they come for the guard choosing.

What was that? I just want to go home. My mother, crap, she must be worried sick.

I walk into the closet and scavenge through the mass of dresses. I ended up pulling out a simple black dress that fit my body well.

I debated on wearing a pair of the heals but they didn't take my vans so I sticked with them.

I at least have one way to piss her off. Hopefully.

By the time the maid came to get me I was in the mirror with my hair finished and looking somewhat okay.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

The lady stayed silent.
"Can you at least tell me your name?" Still no response.
"Why don-"

"If I tell you will you stop asking questions?" She snapped.

I was stunned. She actually talked to me. I nodded.

"It's Celine" I kept my promise and walked behind Celine.

There was no more talking till we got to the Queen. She had a pretty name and a pretty face.

She would make it far in the world because of how society is now these days, but why is she here?

We came up to the massive doors once again that Matthew took me to yesterday.

Celine held up the door and waited for me to walk in. I hesitated.

The last time I came in here it ended really bad and finding out stuff that may be a lie or the truth.

I think Celine noticed my hesitation and a look of sympathy was in her blue eyes I think.

"Get going" she snapped.

Never mind sympathy was not it. I built up my courage and walked in.

The place looked the same as always except a group of men in black uniforms stood in single formation in front of the empty throne.

The Queen wasn't here yet I guess. I didn't move. The air felt like it was going to suffocate me and everything with it.

All the men's eyes were on me. Celine grabbed my arm and positioned me in the middle of the floor.

I kept my eyes down.She walked out the door and left without saying anything.

I looked up and all the guys were wearing masks of different colors. There was twenty guys.

The room was filled with silence. Thank god I decided to wear my vans instead of the heals.

I would've made a fool of myself. I lowered my gaze to my shoes.