Whispers Chapter 2

{Chapter:2 please make sure to vote }

I walk down to my first class, biology.Who were those boys? This is the first time I ever saw them. I wonder where those boys went? And why was that one guy staring at me? I walk into biology class to find Carly sitting with some guy. Way to go for friends right? Why couldn't she just...

"Miss Gray nice for you to join us" Mr.Cain says. "You have a slip?" he continues?

"No sir"

" Then detention, now go find a seat in the back somewhere"

The group of guys that I saw were in the back corner with some girls I didn't recognize. Luckily there was a spot opened on the right by Benjamin. He was valedictorian of our class. I sit down as Mr.Cain begins roll call. I can't believe Carly didn't save me a seat.

I don't pay attention to the roll call because everyone knows everyone around here in Devil's Kettle. It isn't that big of a town. I start to pay attention when he calls the group in the back.

"Jaria?" Cain asks

" Here" she responds.

"Jack Gilinsky?" 

"Over here"

"Madison?"

"Here" 

 Gilinsky's  voice is deep and rich. By looking at how that girl with the dark hair is holding his thigh they must be dating.

"Get your hand off Gilinsky now or go to the office" Cain spits.

She sighs and removes her hand from his thigh.

"Cameron Dallas , Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter?" They all reply back in funny voices which gets the class to laugh.

"Nash Grier"

"Over here pops" he smirks.

"Settle down and let's continue roll, Taylor?"

"Here" the girl that was beside Nash replies

"Mia and Natalie Skinner?"

Twins? That's not something you see around here.Natalie looks more of a soft kind of person compared to her sister Mia who looks like they type to go and break rules a lot. They have similar eyes but her eyes have a little more brown than Natalie.

"Okay did I miss anyone?" Cain asks.

I doubt it, he never missed a name. The class goes silent and a cough comes from the back of the room.

"Me."

It was the guy with the pretty face.

"Well what's your name kid?" Cain asks a little too harsh.

" Matthew, Matthew Espinosa."

So his name is Matthew. At least I have something to call him now besides pretty face. Matthew places his hand back against the desk. He has very sharp features. Matthew turns to face my direction and catches me gawking at him.

I zip around back into my seat and focus on the board. I do this for the whole period and hope I get assigned as Carly's partner for seats. I want this day to be over but then I still have detention.

Damn it.

Could this day get any worse? I did a quick glance at Matthew who was looking straight ahead and the guy behind him, Taylor, winked at me . I turn around blushing. I pray that I didn't have any of them in any of my other classes.

{ end of chapter 2: remember to vote please! :)! }