Chapter 27-The Enemy Joins a Harem

Start from the beginning

Seeing how he looked at him, he despised the person in front of him even though he wasn't the real Wang Yue.

Wei Xing got up to his feet after he was sure that the injury he sustained between his legs weren't permanent. It seemed that he had gotten of easy after what he had done, however, what he worried about now was getting out of this harem. How could she put him, the respectable elder of Tian Ling Sect into her harem?

Then a thought occurred to him.

Xiu Xiang had a harem.

He eyed all the people within the harem. Some were low level demons, others were human. Did Xiu Xiang really play around with these people in her harem?

Just thinking about these people seeing her naked body made his anger surged. A thick and threatening aura seeped out of him despite having no spiritual energy. Everyone quickly backed away, including Feng Yue.

The people within the harem were starting to worry about whether they should run for their lives or not when the double doors of the harem opened. The lord's arrival was announced and almost everyone's eyes brightened. They had long forgotten about Wei Xing and rushed to the entrance and stood in formation as they waited to greet their lord.

Confused at the sudden excitement, Wei Xing followed them. The people who were bathing in the pool had already raced past him when the announcement was made.

Being a head taller than everyone, Wei Xing easily stood in the back as he watched. A beautiful woman dressed in beautiful black robes and silver armor stepped over the threshold. Her hair had been pulled back tightly into a high ponytail pinned with a beautiful silver headdress. Her face wasn't powdered but it seemed to glow with an ethereal light. Her eyes were sharp and focused, while her painted red lips seem to have a certain poutness to it.

"My lord," Feng Yue greeted from the front as he bowed deeply towards Xiu Xiang.

She waved him off as her eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a certain someone.

"My lord, are you staying here for the night?" Feng Yue asked curiously as he watched her eyes scan the crowd over and over.

"Yes. Prepare a room with some wine and snacks," Xiu Xiang ordered dully when she saw the one person she had been looking for. With a mischievous grin plastered on her face, she freely walked towards the furry lounge followed by many ecstatic faces.

The people within the harem had never tended to a lord as beautiful and as considerate as Xiu Xiang before and many were trying to curry favors with her, but she never came around the harem much less stay the night. This was a chance to climb up in ranks and escape this hellhole!

Xiu Xiang could feel Wei Xing's intense gaze on her as she crossed through the hall towards the lounge. In his eyes, she was probably extremely promiscuous. She saw the twisted and strange expression on his face and she almost broke out into laughter.

Forcing a serene smile on her face, she lazily leaned back into one of the furry pillows with her arms stretched out beside her. It looked extremely inviting and almost immediately, a young woman with a large bust along with a handsome fellow jumped into her arms.

Several of the people within the harem held bated breaths when they saw the two bold young ones jump into their lord's arms.

The last time someone did that, their lord nearly blasted them into the next era. Since then, they would try to garner attention from her but they did so at a distance.

Many of them were surprised to find that Xiu Xiang didn't kill them upon touching her.

"My lord, let me feed you a grape," the woman exclaimed as she started to peel a grape for her when she found that Xiu Xiang didn't push her away. The man didn't want to get outdone by the woman, so he grabbed nearby teapot and said, "Let me pour you a drink, my lord."