Pride and Patience

Start from the beginning

Y/n pouts lightly when she realizes that it is nothing like she had imagined. "Not a wall. It is something pointy and sharp."

"How many of them do you see?" He questions, watching her little head tilt as she moves her head to look through the lense. He can not help but inhale the floral scent of her soft hair.

Another gasp leaves the human. "There are so many of them."

The pirate smiles. "That is the shield. They circle around the whole kingdom, in different shapes, hidden deep inside the ocean. It is sharp enough to pierce any ship that decides to cross it without any given permission." He informs the curious cat, moving his spyglass away from in front of her.

He backs away, very little and Y/n turns around to face him, her back now turned towards the sea. She blinks innocently. "What about us? Will they do that to us too?"

He stares back at her, his eyes shining pride. "A land never bothers its owner."

Her heart skips a few beats ..woah..

He had no idea how much it gets to her when he says things like this. He is definitely the right man for her.

She blinks and when he continues to stare at her, her cheeks burn to burst.

Now that she thinks about it.

He is close.

He is really close.

Last night flashes through her head.

The kiss..

Will he step in again?

Is he about to kiss her?

Will she kiss him back?

Did Jin ever teach her how to kiss?

Or did he ever have his first kiss?

How is Jin even doing?

Is that bitch alive?

Or is he dead?

She needs answers okay!

Her heart starts to beat fast when he takes a step closer and with a jumbled mind, she randomly blurts out. "Jin oppa is a good kisser!"

The moment these words leaves her, she flushes further into embarrassment.

Where the mother of pearls did that came from??

Jimin's eyes turn owlish and he slowly nods his head sideways as if saying 'is he?'

"I do not know." She snaps, panic reading her face. "I’ve never kissed him! I mean, I’ve never seen him kiss. Not like I want to. That would be weird. And inappropriate."

Jimin nods along with everything she is rapidly saying. She is rambling again. He hides a smile. Why does she have to be so adorable? He could just eat her.

"I would never disturb his privacy. Why did I even say that? I do not know that too. What am I even talking about? I should leave. I need to water my plants."

She makes an attempted run towards her room by escaping from his right side but Jimin does not let her get away even an inch as his hand comes to grab hers and halts her movement.

She freezes in her place and snaps her head towards him.

Please let go. This is already too embarrassing..

"You do not own any plants." He claims.

Y/n blinks blankly. "I do not?" She shakes her head, as if she does not know either and Jimin replies with a shake of his own.

"You do not, unfortunately."

"Oh yes." She breaks into a cheapish smile. "I heard Taehyung calling me just now. I need to listen to him." She makes another attempt to escape.

"Are you running away from me, my love?" Jimin speaks and Y/n instantly shrinks after being caught.

"I am not." She mumbles, looking down at the ground, her hand still in his soft hold.

Jimin stares at her for a few seconds, reading her tense shoulders and observing her flushed neck and chest.

She is definitely thinking about last night.

He smiles.

"Taehyung is not here." He informs, watching her reaction.

She looks up with a lost expression. "Huh?"

"He has been gone since morning."

"Where?"

"Down in the dungeon. He is guarding the prisoners." Y/n notices how he says this slowly with a glint in his eyes.

His face was suddenly expressionless but his eyes spoke enough to her.

Yoongi's words flash through her head. 'If you think captain does not know about you and your interactions with that boy down the dungeon then you are wrong. He knows everything.'

Jimin really knows.. Yoongi was right. He knows everything.

"Oh..." Is the only voice that leaves her.

The playful air in the wind is suddenly replaced with an unspoken tension. She gulps.

Glancing his way, she can not avoid eye contact. Her eyes waver in guilt and his in hope. A hope that she will tell him everything she has been hiding.

He knew all along. To the day she woke up that early morning and went down the dungeon without his permission until today, where she stood in front of him. Even then, he had said nothing, did not stop her nor had he done anything to Yeonjun.

He had waited patiently and wanted her to come to him herself, tell him when she wants to, when she is ready. She falls deep down the hole of guilt and her expression was enough for him to understand everything.

Jimin releases her hand, longingly and gently. She releases a deep sigh. He is not mad. Her captain is not mad at her.

She has lived a life of twenty years and finally, she found the man that reminds her so much of her father. Both of them are so patience and honest, loving and beautiful.

And she is lucky enough to have them both play such important roles in her life. While one came to her in a form of a strong father, the other came to her in a form of a shielding fiancé.

She would love to be like them one day. To be decisive and centered. To protect her realm and provide order.

But all she did was run away from her people.

She does not deserve anything she is given. 

Nor such a luxurious life, nor the ever protecting father. And definitely not the man who keeps her in his heart and welcomed her to his ship and his crew without a second thought.

She really does not deserve Park Jimin.

---------------------

Sorry for updating late this month. I was dead😆😭

Y'all don't believe how much my life has done a whole twist on me. I was a lazy lady with a boyfriend of four years but now I'm a mature lady with a fiance (who i love really much uwu) he is a supportive baby who really encourages me to write more and even gives me ideas. He still doesn't know my account cause I'm kinda embarrassed to show him my WRITING ARTISTIC SKILLS but he whines to me at nights to tell him the story (I'm currently reading him captain park. He really likes Y/n character lol) he is also a lil bit gay for Jimin but i don't mind it cause i am also a lil bit gay for Jimin.

Other than that, how are y'all doing? How is life and winter holidays? I recently saw snow for the first time and I'm still in cloud nine about that.

Keep yourselves warm and cozy. Don't catch a cold and drink hot tea or coffee if you prefer. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜