Chapter 17

Previously:

He held her face and kissed her lips gently. "But, Sanem, he has to know soon. Let's tell him together, what do you say? He asked you to marry him, but he has been my best friend since we were 17. Both of us have a responsibility to talk to him about this. The longer we keep it from him, the worse it will be when he finds out. I know it will bring tension to our relationship, but you are more important to me than anything."

"Together?"

"Yes. Let's tell him together. Tomorrow. I just want to be with you without hiding."

She kissed his cheek and hugged him. "That's all I want, too," she said into his hair. "Okay, Can. Let's tell him tomorrow," she said.

***

Sanem stood under the spray of the shower and let the warm water soothe her sore muscles. She hadn't been this...well, active since Can left. Her body was exhausted--in the best way.

It started on the couch just after they woke up. The second time, he moved to get up and she pulled him back down, rolled him onto his back, and climbed on top of him--the look of awe on his face was almost comical. The third time, she was in the kitchen making tea, and she ended up on the countertop with her legs draped over his shoulders, his body covering hers, his loose hair hanging around them like a curtain that cocooned them in their own little world.

She smiled a satisfied smile as she tilted her head back to wet her hair, and as she reached for the shampoo bottle, the shower door opened and Can stepped in behind her. All the times they'd made love, they'd never seen each other completely naked--there was always something covering them; his pants pushed down his hips or her skirt bunched around her waist--and she was very aware of being completely bared to him now. Her back was to him, and she couldn't see him, but she could feel his gaze on her, as tangible as if he were touching her with his hands. Her pulse thrummed in her ears and jumped at the base of her throat.

Can stood behind her with his mouth hanging open, staring at her in stunned silence. He knew she would be beautiful. He'd seen every part of her at different times, but never all at once. She was his fantasy come to life. She looked over her shoulder at his face and smirked, trying her best to appear to be cooler than she felt. "Haven't had enough yet?"

His eyes were hungry, moving over her body like he was about to eat her alive, and she couldn't look away. "I'll never get enough," he said, his arms coming around her, his hands splayed over her belly. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life."

His front was pressed against her back, and she could feel that he was ready for her again. He turned his face into her neck and kissed her and her head lolled back against his chest, her eyes closing to savor the feeling of him surrounding her, his wet skin against hers, and his warm mouth suckling her neck. One of his hands moved up to knead her right breast and the other moved down between her legs, his fingers gently moving over her wet sex. Her hands closed over his forearms, her nails biting into his skin.

"Can...Can, it's not fair, I haven't seen you yet," she said.

"Mm hmm," he said as he pushed her front against the tiled shower wall and entered her from behind. "Later," he breathed.

She placed her hands flat against the wall on either side of her head, her cheek was pressed against the cool tile. Her eyebrows were drawn together, her mouth open in a silent moan of pleasure.

"Never enough," he repeated into her ear, his breath ragged. He laced his fingers through hers where they were against the wall and he kissed her cheek reverently. He was still for a moment, and she could feel him throbbing inside of her. He pulled out of her slowly, almost completely.