Interlude

Sanem opened her eyes and squinted in bright morning sun that streamed in through the windows. It took her a minute to realize where she was--she was on the L-shaped couch in her new living room. She was still in the dress she wore yesterday, and there was a blanket covering her. She didn't remember falling asleep, or how she came to be on the couch.

She stretched, extending her arms and legs, and her arms came into contact with someone's face. "Ow," a deep voice groaned. She felt around with her hands, and when her hands encountered Can's soft beard, she smiled and turned onto her side to look behind her. She came face-to-face with Can in all his early-morning sleepy adorableness.

He held her hand to his mouth and kissed it. "Günaydın," he said, smiling at her.

"Günaydın," she answered, smiling back at him. She raised up onto her elbow and leaned down and kissed both his cheeks. "I missed these," she said, holding his face, her thumbs skimming over his deep dimples. "Whenever I was missing you, I'd always think about your face smiling at me--your dimples, and the way your smile reaches your eyes."

"That smile is all yours, Sanem."

"Uff, you're so sweet, Can." She kissed him on the lips, and when she tried to pull away he held her head in place and kept kissing her. Their bodies were perpendicular to each other, and Can wanted her closer. Without breaking the kiss, he got up from his side of the couch, rolled her over onto her back, and crawled over her. He held his upper body up on his elbows so he wouldn't crush her, but his hips were tucked into the cradle of hers, and his morning erection found sweet torture between her legs as he moved his hips in slow circles against her center.

Her dress was short, and it had ridden up to bunch around her waist as she slept, and the thin fabric of her panties did little to cover her. Can was wearing sweatpants, and Sanem could envision how easy it would be for her to push the pants down his hips and feel him against her with nothing in the way, and without realizing it, her hands were busy doing just that.

She slid her hands under the waistband of his sweatpants and down to his ass, taking his pants down as her hands moved down his body. She squeezed him and he moaned into her mouth. He lifted his hips up to allow his cock to escape the confines of his pants as she kept pushing them down until the waist was around the tops of his thighs. When he finally pushed himself against her sex, both of them sighed in relief.

In the back of both of their minds was the decision they'd made yesterday about not being intimate until after they told Metin--but the decision stayed there, in the back of their minds. Having been away from each other for such a long time, and finally finding each other again made them insatiable for each other.

He certainly wasn't thinking about Metin when he kissed his way down her neck, her chest, ran his hands over her flat stomach and stopped when his head was between her legs. He was only thinking about what she would taste like when he pushed her dress all the way up under her breasts and pulled her panties down her legs and threw them to the floor. And when Can licked at her entrance and lapped her up before kissing and biting her sensitive flesh and closing his lips on her clit, she most definitely wasn't thinking about Metin.

Her hands held his head against her and her hips bucked up against his face. "Can!" she screamed, his name the only word she could find. She whined helplessly as his mouth devoured her. His hands were on her legs, holding them open, and his fingers dug into her, bruising the tender skin of her inner thighs.

She was so close now, and her hips moved desperately, chasing her climax. He pushed two fingers inside of her and moved them in and out, hard and fast. Sanem hands were buried in his hair, pulling fistfuls. The sounds of his mouth slurping her up and his fingers fucking her wet sex were drowned out by her long moan of pleasure as she came harder than she'd ever come before. Her body went stiff as her orgasm possessed her. He didn't stop eating her; his mouth sucked hungrily at her swollen labia, pulling her into his mouth and swirling his tongue over her. He kissed her clit and ran his tongue over her softly and she tried to pull his head up. "Can, I can't; it's too much."

"Mmmm," he said, turning his face to kiss her thigh. "You don't know how long I've been dreaming about doing that," he said, crawling up her body.

She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him, her tongue pushing through his lips to suck on his. His hard length slid between her slick folds and over her hypersensitive clit, creating little aftershocks that zapped through her.

He pulled his hips back slightly, and he found her entrance and slid into her, her body accepting him readily. He tore his mouth from hers and buried his face in her neck. "Sanem, this is where I belong. I don't ever want to leave," he said, moving in and out of her slowly.

"Don't leave. Stay with me." She slid her hands under his shirt and up his back, her fingers kneading his muscles, loving the way they moved under his smooth skin as he made love to her.

"Yes. Always," he said before his mouth covered hers again. They kissed languorously, the same way their bodies moved together. Can was ready to let himself go inside of her the moment he entered her body, but he wanted her to come for him again. Little by little, the tension built up again inside Sanem's body. She felt herself at the tipping point, and Can knew she was there. Her tells were still the same--her breathing came faster and shallower, her eyes closed tight, a pink flush crept up her chest and neck to her face. His hand came up to push her hair out of her face, and he held the back of her head in his big hand. "Look at me, Sanem," he said, his voice thick with emotion.

She opened her eyes and met his. "I love you," he said, and his hips started moving faster, pushing deeper. She lifted her head to kiss him softly before settling back into his hand. She raised her legs higher up his body to wrap around his ribcage so he was able to penetrate her more deeply. Their eyes stayed locked on each other as they came together, quietly shuddering in each other's arms.

He fell on top of her, his head over her heart. He snaked his arms underneath her to hold her as close as he could, and she wrapped him up tightly in the circle of her arms, running her fingers through his hair.

Together, they could face anything.

(Author's Note: Okay, so there was no advancement in the plot, but we know better now where they really stand. I couldn't help myself.)