He see's me awake and begins walking back to his seat at the front while I take in my surroundings. Well, there isn't much to take in. Everyone is gone.

From the window across from me I can see a tall, long building. It looks like a museum of some sort but it's not one I've ever been to.

Trace and Ethan are gone from the bus. My entire class is gone, I'm just annoyed they'd really leave me here.

I step down off the bus and make my way inside the museum. On my way in I see pictures of art hanging and I know I was right about this being an art museum.

When I get inside, the class is still standing beside the door while Mr. Swon signs us all in.

"Look who woke up," Ethan says and him and Trace turn around to laugh at me.

I frown, "I can't believe the two of you just left me there."

Trace laughs and waves me off, "Ah, we knew you'd be alright."

Well, at least they've made it clear to never sleep around them without complete assurance that they won't leave.

While we wait a few girls are standing in the Starbucks line. The museum is so big that it has smaller places inside of it, like gift shops and coffee shops. Although, I guess a gift shop is normal.

I get in line myself, ready for a nice warm cup of hot chocolate.

Trace and Ethan follow behind me and keep me company while waiting in line.

"I'm glad cars were invented, imagine waking up your horse at 3 a.m. to go get some ass." Ethan tells Trace and I find myself wishing they wouldn't have followed me.

I get to the front of the line and order my hot chocolate. The man tells me my total is $3.76.

"Hold me for a second."

The man looks at me wildly as he process what I just said to him.

Did I just- ?

I can not believe I just said that!

Ethan and Trace were behind me laughing about something ridiculous and I was so focused on them that I mixed up my words! I meant to say 'hold on for a second' but at the last minute I changed my mind to say 'give me a second' then they both combined and I just told the cashier to hold me!

"That's against policy ma'am." the man clears his throat and I nod once with a small smile before dropping the money into his hand.

"That wasn't what I meant to say." I tell him with a nervous laugh.

He doesn't reply as he hands me the receipt and my hot chocolate.

I decide to stop trying to convince him that it was just a misunderstanding. I'll just walk away and hopefully never see him again.

The three of us walk back to the rest of the group and I'm glad when Trace and Ethan keep their mouth shut about what just happened. They probably didn't hear me. I'm almost certain that if Trace did he'd be teasing me about it right now and probably for the rest of my life.

"You will be splitting up into groups with two to five people. These are the people you will be stuck with for the entire day so chose wisely." Mr. Swon announces.

"You may roam the museum freely as long as you remember who your buddy or buddies are. Any questions?"

A girl raises her hand and asks about where the restrooms are while everyone picks who they'll be 'roaming freely' with.

It's a given that Ethan, Trace and I are together but everyone is finding a group still.

"What's in the cup?" Trace asks me, pointing to my Starbucks.