Hiccstrid// The Storm

*edited*

@tik_tok_star
     Could you do a one shot where the biggest storm in berk's history is supposed to be hitting and Astrid is really nervous because Hiccup isn't at Berk with her. Then the storm hits and everyone in the gang tried to calm her down but the can't because Hiccup is the only one who can. Then he arrives and calms her down.

     Nerves filled Astrid Haddock. Her stomach was twisted as she watched the wind whip around new Berk. The dragons had left two years ago and now everything took three times as long.
     "Hiccup would be back by now if he still had Toothless," Astrid mused sadly.
     She reflected sadly at the black dragon, but she knew that what had happened needed to. She let out a small yelp as thunder rolled around New Berk. The gang was gathered in the Haddock home and they all looked at her.
     "Oh ho! No way! Astrid's afraid of thunder?" Snotlout jeered.
     Astrid punched Snotlout's face. "No, I'm not. I'm just nervous."
     "Why? Everyone's safe," Ruffnut said.
     "Not everyone," Astrid said softly.
     "I'm sure Hiccup's fine and on his way home." Fishlegs gave Astrid a reassuring pat.
     "Well, until he's here, I'm not calming down." Astrid walked over to the window and hugged her arms.
     Astrid stared at the dark sky. The deep clouds rolled with thunder and the sky crackled with lightning. The sharp blasts lit up the sky. Astrid bit her lip as she prayed that Hiccup would be alright. Astrid paced back and forth all night. The gang had settled down in the living room to sleep. Astrid smiled softly as she saw Ruffnut leaning against Fishlegs, whose arm was gently wrapped around her shoulders. Astrid knew it would be useless to try to sleep so she took her axe in her hand and sighed.
     "Where are you?" Astrid mused.
     She laid the axe on her lap and began grinding it with a rock. Her loose blonde hair fell in her eyes and she brushed it away. Slowly her eyes became heavy and she fought the sleep battle. Astrid did not remember when she fell asleep, but a soft pair of hands awoke her. The hands brushed her cheeks and a gentle kiss was placed upon her forehead.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid whispered.
     Her eyes flickered open and she saw the beautiful green eyes that she had worried about. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck. She squeezed his neck in a hug as his arms wrapped around her back. Hiccup nuzzled his nose into her neck and breathed in her scent.
     "I was so worried," Astrid admitted in his ear.
     "I sailed as hard as I could," Hiccup assured.
     He backed up and pressed a gentle kiss on Astrid's lips. Astrid responded and her hands moved to his. She grabbed his and gently placed them on her midsection. Hiccup backed up and looked at her with wide eyes. Astrid smiled at him.
     "Are you?" Hiccup broke off.
     "Yes," Astrid said with a grin.
     Hiccup nearly whooped for joy before remembering the sleeping Vikings in the living room. He took Astrid's face in his hands and pressed a kiss to her lips. Hiccup broke the kiss and scooped Astrid in his arms, spinning her around. Astrid could not be happier as he carried her to their bedroom. They laid in bed next to each other, loving the feeling of the other in their arms. Hiccup caressed her abdomen, his heart warm from what he and Astrid created. Hiccup looked down to see Astrid's eyes closed and her breathing steady. Pressing one last kiss to her forehead, he soon fell asleep with her in his arms.

This completes the book! Thanks for all your guys' support over the years and the support of all of my books. See you sometime later!
Byeeeeeeeeee!