Valka&Hiccup// For the Dancing and the Dreaming

Valka stepped inside her house. She looked around and saw many plans for war spread across the table. Something pulled at her heart as she remembered Stoick doing the same thing. She remembered seeing the battle plans always strewn across the table, many times resulting in them eating near the fire. 
     Valka sat in Stoick's chair, remembering the time when she would climb onto her lap and unbraid his beard. Valka closed her eyes and remembered the first time she told Stoick she was expecting. He had lifted her up and spun her around, until he remembered the life she grew inside her. It was only seven months later that she sat in the large chair with a feeble babe against her chest. Stoick had been on a hunt that evening and came home, quietly sneaking in as to not wake the baby.
     Valka's memories overwhelmed her as she remembered the happy moments before the night of the raid. She and Ingrid were sitting with a four month old Hiccup and a three month old Astrid. They exchanged stories happily while their baby's crawled around together. Stoick and Herbert had barged back in, triumphantly carrying a large boar between the two of them. Valka had been awestruck at the size of the swine. They had had a massive feast in the Great Hall.
     Valka then wandered to the last moment's with her husband. Their song ran clear in her ears, his soothing voice still singing in her ears. Valka stood up, twirling around before looking at the portrait that Bucket had painted of them and Hiccup.
     "My dearest one my darling dear, your mighty words astound me. But I've no need of mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me." Valka brought her arms around herself.
     "But I would buy you rings of gold," a soft voice said, wrapping his strong arms around her.
     Valka tilted her head to see Hiccup's face near her's. She smiled and turned and cupped his cheek. Hiccup leaned into her touch and took her hands in his.
     "I'd even sing you poetry," Hiccup continued softly. "And I will keep you from all harm if you will stay beside me."
     Hiccup's voice broke and Valka quickly enveloped him in a hug. Hiccup's tears fell onto her shoulder.
     "Don't leave me," Hiccup whispered.
     "I don't plan on it," Valka said soothingly. She felt his heart thudding against her's. "I have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold." Valka gently took Hiccup's hand.
     "I only want you near me," Hiccup finished.
     Valka took him to the door and looked out. The village was a bustle with preparations. Valka turned his gaze to where Astrid was helping build a bolista.
     "To love and kiss, to sweetly hold," Valka sang softly. "For the dancing and the dreaming."
     Hiccup looked at her in confusion.
     "Hold those you love dear to you," Valka advised. She kissed Hiccup's shoulder. "She is the only valkarie for you."
     Hiccup smiled softly and nodded. He squeezed her hand and then sprinted over to help Astrid. Valka watched as he kissed Astrid before helping her nail parts down. Valka whistled, telling Cloudjumper to take her to Raven's Point. Valka slid off and stepped to the edge. She smiled when she saw the log that Stoick cut down for her. She closed her eyes and almost could feel Stoick's arms around her.
     "Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your love inside me." Valka held her hand close to her heart.

Had this idea after a fellow Wattpad writer told me about Valka's Lament. It made me cry!
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!!! I'M THE FREAKING WRITER AND I'M TEARING UP!!!!!!!!!