Hiccstrid// Flirt

Changing story a bit. Hiccup obviously sharing a cute look with Astrid, but kinda looks like he's looking at her butt. Like in HTTYD 1

     "Trust me, relationships are nothing but pain and misery," Hiccup muttered to Toothless.
     Astrid scoffed, punching Hiccup's shoulder on her way past. Hiccup looked back as she walked back to the basket of apples. Astrid's scowl melted into a smirk as Hiccup's gaze followed her. Or more specifically her rear. Astrid rolled her eyes and began filling a second basket. She heard Hiccup continue to talk to Toothless and the squeak of his handiwork.
     "Break!" Snotlout called.
     "Finally! It's Fishmeat's feeding time," Fishlegs said.
     "More like your's," Tuffnut joked.
     Astrid turned around as everyone left. She sat the basket down and watched as Hiccup stood up and walked over. Hiccup set down his tools and stood in front of her. Astrid gave a smile.
     "What?" Astrid asked smartly.
     "Nothing," Hiccup said, inching closer. "You're just the prettiest viking on Berk."
     Astrid let out a laugh as Hiccup's fingers tickled her sides a bit. Hiccup chuckled along as he pined her against the wall and bench, his fingers still working and digging into her shirt.
     "Hiccup! Stop!" Astrid laughed. "Stop!"
     Hiccup let her go and sat down next to her. Astrid finished laughing and recovering her breath. She took her place next to Hiccup and leaned against him.
     "You really think so?" Astrid asked suddenly.
     "Think what?" Hiccup asked.
     "About what you said about me?" Astrid said.
     Hiccup turned and nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't think it was true."
     Astrid gave a shy smile as Hiccup cupped her cheek. He leaned in, but paused for a second as the gang's loud voices re-entered the picture. Hiccup gave Astrid a quick kiss, smiling as he turned away. Astrid stood up, holding the basket as the gang stopped to see Toothless practicing his mating dance.
     The kiss was short and sweet. Not that Astrid and Hiccup were embarrassed to show affection, in fact they did every day. Everyone knew that the couple was in love, but the gang would get on them for to much affection. Hiccup and Astrid had come to the agreement that they would respect the gang's wishes and kept the kisses and words at a minimum; though, the brush of fingers and light touches were always there no matter what anyone said.

Tada! Here's a little snippet of Hiccstrid for y'all!
Comment-
Vote-
Share-
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!