Hiccstrid// Injured

(Requested by @Reptile_Girl
     Continuation of when Astrid gets shot in the leg in Defenders of the Wing Part I)
     Hiccup will get the letter from Viggo after he takes care of Astrid.

     "Are you limping?"
     "No," Astrid said quickly.
     "She got shot in the leg," Heather betrayed.
     "What?" Hiccup asked.
     "An arrow was going to hit Stormfly so I blocked it," Astrid explained with a wave.
     "With your leg?" Hiccup gasped.
     "It just grazed me, I'm fine." Astrid surpressed the limp as she started walking across the arena.
     Hiccup groaned in frustration and followed Astrid. "Get on Toothless."
     Astrid turned with a frown. "No Hiccup, I'm fine."
     Hiccup frowned and patted the saddle. "Astrid for the love, please get on."
     Astrid huffed. "Fine."
     Hiccup got on in front of her and took Toothless to his hut. Astrid slid off Toothless and allowed Hiccup to take her inside the hut. Hiccup sat Astrid in a chair and ran upstairs. Toothless came and laid his head in Astrid's lap. He looked up at her with big, soft green eyes. Astrid smiled and Scratched the top of his head and around his jaw. A soft clicking emited from his throat. Toothless retracted his head from Astrid's lap as Hiccup came down the stairs.
     "May I?" Hiccup asked.
     Astrid nodded with slight embarassment. Hiccup knelt next to the chair and gingerly touched her leg. Astrid involuntarily winced and Hiccup withdrew his hand in a snap. Hiccup took a dagger and gently tucked it into the hole in Astrid's leggings. Hiccup carefully slit the leggings, tearing a larger hole in them. Astrid held her hand to stop the tear from coming to high. Hiccup winced as he saw the black and blue wound against her pale skin.
     "Hiccup?" Astrid asked.
     "I'm sorry Astrid," Hiccup said.
     Astrid nodded and redied herself for the sting. Hiccup took a cloth and poured a yellow tinted liquid onto her wound. Astrid let out a soft hiss of pain. Hiccup worked quickly and wiped the liquid into her wound, as well as wipe the excess off. Astrid sighed as the stinging pain receeded. Hiccup took and Toothless licked a piece of cloth before Hiccup stuck it against her leg. Astrid gingerly stood, using Hiccup as a support.
     "Thank you," Astrid said. "Will you get me another pair of leggings?"
     Hiccup nodded and jumped on Toothless. Toothless flew over to where Astrid's hut stood. Hiccup walked inside and took a quick minute to admire all the weapons that Astrid had collected over her lifetime. Hiccup went upstairs and smiled as he saw the picture he had drawn for her laying next to her bed. Hiccup walked over to her chest and opened it, pulling out a pair of leggings for Astrid. Hiccup and Toothless dashed back to Astrid, who was now limping around Hiccup's lower level.
     "Did you draw this?" Astrid asked.
     Hiccup walked over and saw the picture he had drawn when he was fifteen. The gang was in the arena with their dragons standing behind each rider. Hiccup recognized it as the day that Stoick had allowed the arena to officially become the dragon training arena. Hiccup nodded and handed Astrid the pair of leggings.
     "Thanks," Astrid said. "Um, could you?"
     Hiccup nodded. "C'mon bud. We'll meet you down by the arena."
     Astrid nodded. After the door closed she quickly, well as quickly as you can with an injured leg, changed leggings and headed out. Astrid closed the door and whistled for Stormfly. Stormfly landed and flew Astrid to the arena. Astrid walked into the arena and there was a whole new problem.

Tada!!!
Vote
Comment
Share
Love y'all!
Byeeeeeeee!