Hiccstrid// I Will

*edited*

     She wasn't before because she did not want to give up her warrior role, but she was ready now. Her heart could no longer wait and she knew that there was only one more step to take before she was happy. Her heart would be full and her eyes would never behold sadness again.
     Astrid breathed deeply before she brushed the tent flap open. She walked over to a slumped body and sat next to him on his makeshift bed. Astrid laid a hand on his shoulder and he buckled into her. Astrid's arms wrapped around him and held him close as he breathed.
     "Don't leave," Hiccup murmured.
     Astrid smiled. "Not planning to."
     Hiccup sat up and looked at Astrid. He reached out a hand and cupped her cheek. Astrid's heart felt like breaking as she saw the tear-filled eyes of the young chief, her betrothed. He summoned a soft smile and gave her lips a soft kiss. Astrid held his wrist, his thumb brushing her cheek.
     "Astrid, I don't know what to do," Hiccup admitted softly.
     Astrid smiled and brought his hands into hers. "You are the chief Hiccup. You rebuild Berk and keep us safe, but first you're mine. You need to take care of yourself. The dragons left yesterday, no one will expect you to forget about the dragons that quickly."
     "We'll rebuild Berk," Hiccup corrected. "Together. Astrid I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here with me."
     Astrid smiled. "Hiccup, I thought you were going to die yesterday. I can't bear if you die."
     Hiccup gave a soft chuckle. "Well, I think we have a ways before either dies, and that's a good thing."
     Astrid nodded. "Very." She looked at her hands, Hiccup's fingers tracing and running along hers. "Hiccup, I need to tell you something."
     Hiccup nodded and squeezed her hands. "I know, and I agree."
     Astrid looked at him in shock. "How do you know?"
     "You," Hiccup said simply, "I can see how much you love me and Berk. I love you too. I know we joked with Tuff about not getting married, but Gobber was making it awkward."
     Astrid laughed and nodded. "He was. Hiccup, I don't want to wait."
     Hiccup nodded. "Neither do I, but how about we can get married after Berk is rebuilt?"
     Astrid leaned against his chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist. "Sounds wonderful."

YO PEEPS!!!!!!!! I LIVE!!!!!!!
So here's the deal is that I've been working on other books and haven't felt as much motivation, but I'll update and I swear that someday I will finish every book that I published. So I promise I'm working on it, but it's gonna be really slow. So just to let you know that they will be updated one day, but not today.
Love ya guys! Thanks for all the reads!