Hiccstrid// Gobber's Speech

"You two just need to calm down and start focusing on you two."
     Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other. Discomfort itched through them. Hiccup and Astrid looked at each other and then back at Gobber.
     "I don't think we're ready for it," Hiccup said.
     "No," Astrid said at the same time. "We're nowhere near ready."
     "But the cheif is expected to have a bride soon," Gobber said. "It's in viking law."
     "What law?" Hiccup asked.
     "I've never heard of that," Astrid agreed.
     "You two just need to buck up and get married," Gobber insisted. "Valka and I will help you in any way you need us. Right?"
     Valka walked up, wondering what all the commotion was. She took one look at Hiccup and Astrid's faces and sighed. She placed a hand on Gobber's shoulder.
     "Maybe we should slow down," Valka said. "Don't want to rush them into love."
     "Whay are ye talkin' about?" Gobber whirled. "They're already in love."
     "Hiccup, why don't you and Astrid take a relaxing ride," Valka suggested. She took them both by the shoulders and led them out of the Great Hall. She lowered her voice as she whispered, "I'll handle Gobber."
      Hiccup looked back and nodded his thanks. He took Astrid's hand and took her to Toothless. Together they flew off, ready to get a break from the constant talk of marriage. Hiccup thought as they flew, thinking about how he was planning of marrying Astrid, but maybe now was not the time. He knew that Astrid was not quite comfortable and knew that she would tell him when she was ready.
     It was okay. Hiccup could be patient.

SUP!