Final

A/N: cheesy and rushed chapter alert

___________________________

Jimin, Rowoon, and Inseong sat in the hospital hallway waiting for any news about her, the three where were covered in her blood and looked as if they were in a huge accident. Inseong burst out crying making the other two get jump scared, "I stepped on her hair when I was trying to get in the room." He said covering his face with his hands."it's okay..." Rowoon said rubbing his back "you brought Victoria Fox?" A nurse asked and they all jumped standing infront of her. "Yeah" she handed Rowoon a plastic bag containing Victoria's clothes, inside of it her personnel card could be seen with her picture smiling at him happily. The card was the only thing in the bag that wasn't covered in blood. He looked up at the nurse confused, "I'm sorry" that's all she said before leaving the three confused. "Wh...What?" Jimin mumbled, Rowoon turned to the operation room. Behind the glass, a nurse covered Victoria's body with a white blanket. "Detective nim..." he choked out staring at her on the other side of the glass. he rushed inside the room, the truth hitting him hard. He pulled the blanket off her face staring at her peaceful face. She looked pale, one of earings were lost, he started shaking as he slowly brushed her bangs with his fingers. "Detective nim...I listened to you...I left you for once, and you leave me like this?" He said bursting out crying. "Detective...nim...I took the detective recruitment test...I passed it," he cried, he slowly took a paper out of his pocket. He spread it open turning it towards her. "Look...you told me I should believe in myself, but how can I do it with out you?" he said wiping his cheeks for more tears to slip down, "Detective nim...how can I go back to that station if you're not there to run to me every three minutes to ask me where are your belongings?" He took her hand from under the cover, "you lost an earing...I know how much you loved that pair...I'll try to find it for you detecive nim....Detective nim...why did you go there all by yourself? Why didn't you wait for me?" he planted a kiss on her forehead and rested his forehead against hers closing his eyes.

***

The atmosphere of the office was so different. Everyone were working without even looking at the other. It was like, it was raining inside the office. It felt dark and gloomy. Rowoon looked up from the paperwork on his desk to look at Victoria's empty desk, he stood up and grabbed the plastic bag containing her clothes. "I'm going to open it." They all turned to look at him, it's been two days and it was the first time he spoke. "It's evidence, it can lead us into knowing why she was...murdered." he said opening the bag. Her overcoat was the first thing he pulled out. He reached into the pockets just to find a crushed candy. He suddenly remembered the hidden pocket inside the coat. Victoria made that pocket herself just in case. He reached in and took a small paper and a business card out. thankfully they were both clean. He opened the small paper. "It's Taeyang's handwriting. Look at the date...its for the day he died" Hwiyoung said looking at the paper.

Dear diary,

Today I'm going to meet the manager I talked to you about from earlier, Dawon said I shouldn't but I will go today. I'm going go to go meet him and dance for him and another manager. I won't leave SF9, I just want to know what others think of me so I can improve myself. According to his business card, his name is Chae Woo-jin.

Hwiyoung gasped, "CHAE WOO-JIN, the new manager at the dead trainee's company...that's his name...he was the last person Taeyang met. Detective questioned him in the hallway, I knew I saw him somewhere before. I saw him with Dawon two days before he died. He looked at me as if he knew me. Detecive noticed his look and asked him about it but he said he was thinking I could be a good Idol. She took his business card from him." Zuho took the card from Rowoon looking at it, "this looks familiar." He said walking to his laptop. Rowoon took Victoria's wallet, "there it is, it's the same to Taeyang's." He said handing it to Zuho. "Look...all three are similar, same font same style. The one he gave to the trainee under the fake name of Chu Jun-woo...he just changed his name a little" Rowoon thinking, "this isn't enough...we need him to admit he killed them." Rowoon thought for a while, he finally spoke again, "I have an idea"

***

"You have no evidence, I am free to go." Woo-jin complained looking at Rowoon. "Just admit it, you killed these three trainees. Then, when this detective got suspicious in you, you followed her and shot her." Rowoon said spreading the four pictures on the table. "I know this detective, and this kid...never seen these two." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Well...you know, this detective saw the shooter's face. Do you know she survived? It was a miracle." Rowoon said walking over to the mirror. He could see his face in the mirror, he started mumbling something to himself. "Yeah, but we told the reporters that she's dead." Rowoon continued "and if she says that you didn't shoot her, you're free to go." He said pressing a button and a light was turned on allowing the two to see on the other side of the mirror. On the other side, a woman with long light brown hair stood, her back was facing them. She wore a black hoodie and jeans. "What?" Woo-jin's eyes widened "Detective fox, is he the one?" Rowoon asked looking at her on the other side, she nodded her head. " thank you," woo-jin stood up pointing his finger at her, "SHE'S LYING, NO SHE...HOW COULD SHE BE ALIVE...I SHOT HER TWICE." she turned back and Woo-jin covered his mouth. Jimin aggressively took the wig off, "this is the last I'm doing something like this." He complained "thank you officer park." Rowoon said turning off the lamp by pressing the button again. "You...you can't prove it." Woo-jin said panicking, Rowoon took his phone replaying the voice "SHE'S LYING, NO... SHE...HOW COULD SHE BE ALIVE...I SHOT HER TWICE." The recording echoed in the room. Rowoon slapped a paper infront of him, "write a confession, everything you ever did. Killing Detective fox, Taeyang, Dawon, Nam-Kyu, others that we dont know about. If you do...I'll tell the prosecutor Kang to not go so hard on you. I know him personally." He said glaring. He shakily started writing. "Why did you kill them huh?" Rowoon asked, "I enjoyed watching life get sucked out of their bodies." Rowoon was fighting the rage inside him, trying hard not to punch the shit out of Woo-jin. He walked out of the interrogation room facing the others who stood there smiling proudly. "Congratulations Detective Kim, you solved your very first case." Young bin said smiling. "Thank you guys, I couldn't solve it if it wasn't for you guys."

-fin-

A/N: was this a rushed ending? Yes
Did I like it? I don't know
Did I cry while writing it? Yes, Victoria is an oc I wrote a long time ago and she tends to appear in all of my works so killing her was really hard.
Do I plan on writing another ending for this? Maybe, I was planning on it but I'm currently working on an epistolary story for a university project. I might publish that here as well since I'm planning on using SF9 as the main characters.
Finally thank you for reading this absolutely shitty piece of work ♡♡♡