Case 03.4

"It's you again, who do you want to convince to stay in Korea this time?" The airport police mocked as Rowoon ran to him, before he could answer Victoria answered "a murder suspect, her name's Nada Zirinskaya. Our analyst said that she had a flight to Russia about 10 minutes ago. Oh...Detecive Victoria Fox of Homicide investigation, nice to meet you." She introduced herself smiling at the officer with blue hair and a boxy smile.

"Actually, I already know you. You work with my bestfriend. Park Jimin. He told me a lot about you. Kim Taehyung by the way." He said shaking Victoria's hand. "well sadly Jimin didn't tell me about you," Rowoon wanted to pull on his own hair from madness "Detective nim, can we focus on our SUSPECT" Taehyung raised his hand, "no worries, we have it all covered, my friend over there is on it." He smiled again, flashing his perfect teeth.

The other officer walked over to them, "I'm sorry but the plane already took off." Victoria as her habit of swearing a lot, started mumbling curse words. "We must contact interpol and Russian police then, come on Detective nim. Let's go back. Goodbye, thank you for your help." Rowoon said as he led Victoria who kept complaining about all the paperwork she needs to do towards the exit. "Goodbye Taehyung" she suddenly said then started complaining again.

***

"How could you let her run?" Captain Youngbin scolded, Victoria smaller than usual as she sat in his office. "We were late" she mumbled avoiding looking at young bin's angry face. "You're dismissed." After an hour of sitting there and being yelled at, she finally walked out. It was just like animes when a character had a really gloomy aura around them. The whole station turned to look at Victoria who slowly walked out of the office. She silently walked to her desk and to everyone's suprise instead of sitting on her chair, she crawled under her desk. Staying there for next two hours when Jimin and Inseong decided to find a way to bring her out of there.

"Detective...they're showing your favourite boyband on tv, do you wanna see them?" Jimin said as he knelt down to look at her under the table. "Nah" she mumbled moving further under the wooden desk. "Detective, Do you want me to get you pizza or something." Victoria hid her face in her hands "Nah" Zuho joined as well offering a pack of biscuits "Detective, do you want some biscuits?" She then again answered with a Nah. The three shared a look, "maybe we should call Seokjin" they nodded in agreement. ten minutes later, Seokjin barged in the station. Jimin immediately pointed at her desk. "Wow that's one hell of a gloomy aura." He mumbled as he walked to her desk. "Tiny detective, you can hide everytime you fail. You did this in the other station as well."

Victoria didn't answer, she only chewed on her bottom lip as she refused to look at Seokjin. "You can't stay there for three days again." He sighed remembering the last time, she did this which was three years ago. She stayed under there until they finally tricked her into crawling out of there. "Maybe we should call Rowoon" Seokjin said as he looked up at the three who nervously watched. "He is on patrol." The four sighed, "do you want me to get you anything?" Seokjin asked looking at Victoria again. "My suspect" she mumbled almost tearing up.

Jungkook joined them, a young boy followed him. "Umm...is detective fox here? She has a new addition to her team, this rookie was assigned to her team." He pointed at boy who wore his police uniform. He had long light brown hair. "Officer Kim Hwiyoung, nice to meet you." He bowed his head after introducing himself. "Oh hi Hyungs..." Hwiyoung happily said waving cutely at Inseong and Zuho "hey, welcome to the team." Inseong said grinning, Zuho only waved at him smiling. "You know eachother?" Jimin asked and the three nodded as a yes.

"Where is this detective?" Hwiyoung asked and the four pointed at her desk. "She is not in a good mood right now." Jimin explained, "hey guys, why are you all standing there?" Rowoon asked as he walked in, holding a man's arm who was handcuffed. Jimin ran and took the man's other arm, "you try to get detective from under the desk, I'll take him. Who is he anyway?" Rowoon tilted his head in confusion, "under the desk? What? Uh....he was selling drugs to kids...again" he explained as he let go of the man's arm. The man rolled his eyes, "when there's demand for drugs, I'll sell." He said, "oh shut up" said Rowoon.

He walked to her desk where Seokjin stood, "hey doctor," he smiled at seokjin who nodded his head. He squatted down to look at Victoria under the desk. "Detective nim..what are doing there?" He asked as he reached to hold her shoulder. "I'm busy being depressed." She answered and Rowoon sighed, "I know you're disappointed but that doesn't mean you should sit here alone like this." He shook her shoulder but she didn't even look at him. "Okay then, you made me do this." He said as he crawled under the desk, squeezing himself to fit. "What...hey...okay...this is uncomfortable." She nagged looking at Rowoon who grinned. "Detective nim, it wasn't your fault that they got away. You can't make yourself sad with what ifs." He whispered to her, a tear slipped down her cheek. She silently wrapped her arms around his neck, he rubbed her back. "It's okay, don't be sad. Are you crying? Okay okay it's fine, cry it out..." he whispered to her.