Case 05.1

"Bitch!" Victoria screamed from end of the hallway as a girl walked away from her. "You fucking bitch, you can't fucking walk away from me. Come back here you uncultured swine." She screamed again. Rowoon on her right side, was trying to calm her down. "Detective nim, please stop screaming" he said as he took a glance at those who were staring at her. "You are the witness Rowoon, next time mom calls telling me to support that hoe, i'll fucking go back to London and slap her back into reality." Rowoon panicked "Detective nim, you can't slap your mother." She took a moment to think then nodded in agreement, "yeah...then I'll talk her back into reality. She raised a bitch, you call that a sister? Bitch is a fucking monster." She said as she walked back into the office. "Those were lots of colourful words detective." Inseong said as he was covering the ears of a confused Hwiyoung. "Bitch asked for it." She said as she sat back down on her chair, taking a few folders and passing them to Jimin whose desk was right next to her. "What's going on?" Hwiyoung shouted as his ears were still covered by Inseong. "Oh sorry" he said taking a step back, letting go of his ears.

A knock was heard, all turned to look at the door. At the door frame stood the one and only Doctor Seokjin but unlike other times, he looked sad. Victoria stood up immediately understanding something is up. "Seokjinie...is everything okay?" Seokjin sighed walking in sitting right infront of Victoria who hesitantly sat back down. She watched her best friend look around the room with a serious face. He sighed, "A body was found yesterday, a young boy named Bae Nam-Kyu. Just 16 years old, he apparently hung himself in his room. He was a idol group trainee." He explained looking at Rowoon who was standing next to Victoria's desk. "I tested his blood, he was drugged..." Victoria could feel everyone uncomfortable, as if something old and painful was lurking out of the dark. She turned to look at Rowoon who looked really pale, she looked at Inseong, Zuho, and Hwiyoung on the other side of the room. They too looked nervous and pale. "Is there something special about this case Seokjin?" She asked finally looking back at Seokjin, he looked at Rowoon. "I think he can explain better than me." Victoria looked at Rowoon who took a seat on a chair next to her desk. "It's a long story but to make it short...we were a group of nine willing to become idols and impress the world with our music. It was Young bin, Inseong, Jae yoon, Dawoon, Zuho, Taeyang, Hwiyoung, Chani, and me. We were young and happy until Taeyang killed himself. Atleast that's what the police thinks. Dawon found him in his room, where he hung himself. We were crushed..." Rowoon paused, he felt as if all the air in his lungs were sucked out. "Yet we decided to continue our training, willing to achieve our goals to make Taeyang happy. Two months later, Dawon went to Young bin telling him he might have found who killed Taeyang. The following night, we found him in his room. He hung himself as well. That was when we were convinced they were murdered but no one believed us. Doctor Seokjin helped us." Seokjin nodded and said, "It was my third month in the morgue...I found the drug in dawon's blood." Rowoon coughed before he started talking again "Even with that evidence, the detective in charge said dawon used drugs and killed himself afterwards. The case was closed and we were left unconvinced. Young bin and Jaeyoon immediately gave up training and joined the police force. Three months later Inseong left for studying IT and came back a year after, he joined the force as well. I joined two years later. Zuho was always a computer genius, he later on decided to join so he can help solve the case. Hwiyoung joined last year, while Chani decided to study law so he can make sure the one who killed them ends up behind the bars. We've been investigating for years, I'm sorry detecive but I used your ID to have access to some files we thought that are related to this case a few time." Victoria listened silently. once he was finished talking, she let out a loud sigh. She felt like something has hit her head, she closed her eyes remembering the happy faces of her team. They've been hiding this pain for so long. "I accept the case." She said breaking the silence, "I'll find who killed your friends." She said glancing at her team.