Case 02.2

Rowoon rubbed his face in frustration, "If you dont know Yang Min-hee please leave." He said for the fourth time in the past half an hour, girls were gathered around him giggling. They were a group of the mkst idiot girls he had ever met in his life. Ten minutes ago one of them shouted "take off your shirt" and ran away when Victoria rushed to her which Rowoon couldn't tell why. They would laugh and giggle anytime Rowoon talked or even moved. Rowoon and Victoria were talking to all the law students who known Min-hee in any way. "You're so handsome, can I have your number?" A girl infront of him asked while blushing, "NO!" Victoria screamed as she glared at the girl. It was really hellish, and nothing useful was found. Not even a single clue. It kind of reminded Rowoon of the time when a murder happened in an all girls highschool, Victoria was just as angry. She looked like a small cat who wanted to literally murder whoever that touched Rowoon or even tried talking to him.

Rowoon noticed a girl at the back, unlike others she wasn't looking at his direction. She was staring the other way, he followed her gaze, only to find her staring at Chani who was talking to Jimin. He narrowed his eyes, the girl was just too creepy. She was short, a little shorter than Victoria. "Oh my god, listen dude. What did you eat to be this tall and handsome. Do you have a girlfriend?" A really annoying girl asked, Victoria looked as if she was bursting from anger. "YES, ME! NOW GO AWAY IF YOU DON'T KNOW YANG MIN-HEE." she screamed at the girl, Rowoon stared at her. Totally shook. "What a bitch!" The girl mumbled walking away with her group of friends.

Another girl came forward, she looked shy and her head was hanging low. "I knew her, she was a sweet girl. A little stupid as well. She was bullied the very first week she came here. But she was so sweet that even her bullies started to love her. I don't why she was killed." She was now crying, Rowoon passed her a tissue which caused the other girls start screaming. "What the hell?" He mumbled. "Can you think of anyone suspicious in your classes?" Victoria asked in a calming tone. "Umm...well...there is this girl. She was transferred here about a month ago, she is just so weird. I can swear I heard her laugh like a maniac in the toilets two weeks ago. I'm not sure, she is just...weird." Voctoria nodded, "Do you know her name?" The girl shook her head as a no "sorry, I don't." Victoria smiled reassuringly "thank you, you helped a lot. Please give the names of the bullies to Officer Park over there." The girl smiled and bowed before walking up to Jimin.

Rowoon looked back at the girl, she was still staring at Chani who was walking up to Rowoon. "Hyung!" He called finally stopping infront of Rowoon. "Chani, did you tell Jimin everything?" Chani nodded, "I did, most of the questions sounded irrelevant but I answered them anyway." Chani mumbled "you did the right thing, some of those irrelevant questions might help a lot with the case. Don't worry and just go back to your dorm , forget everything and relax." He ruffled Chani's hair but Chani stepped away wearing a really terrifying frown. "how can I relax and forget? She was lying there covered in blood hyung. Do you expect me to relax? I was talking to her about our project last session and now I saw her lying on the cold stairs in that weird position. Was she tortured or something? Her legs looked terrifying." Chani raised his voice, Rowoon sighed. Every person who experienced a loss has gone through this, it was just like talking to every other witness in other cases. They always react the same way "Chani, you're overreacting. Just go home and rest. Okay?" He said calmly "overreacting?!you've seen too many dead people that you lost your conscience?" Before Rowoon could reply, Chani stormed off.

"Damn Rowoon, you hurt his feelings. Never talk to a mentally damaged person like that. Do you akways talk to people who lost someone like that?" Said Victoria. "I...don't know how that happened." He felt someone held his hand "don't worry oppa, he'll be fine." Said a girl who was holding his hand. "THAT'S IT ROWOON, YOU'RE GOING HOME. NOW!" Victoria shouted pushing Rowoon towards the elevator "but detective nim! You need my help." Victoria shook her head as no "I'm fine, totally fine, never been better. I dont need your help, I have Jimin here; he can helpful when it comes to girls. go home now! Okay? Rest well, eat well, I dont know what I'm talking about...See you tomorrow at the station." She said as she hit the P button on the elevator and then waved goodbye running back to the group of people waiting to answer her questions.

As the door was closing his eyes landed on the same girl who was staring at Chani but now she was staring at him. No, not staring. Galring! Rowoon shrugged it off, once he reached the parking he walked up to the police car he came with. He took the keys out of his pocket. He looked up at the car's window to see a shadow lurking behind his back. Before he could react something hit his head really hard making a loud bang sound. It wasn't hard enough to make him unconscious, he only felt weak in his knees and couldn't see very well. His face hit the car's door, his head really hurt and everything was starting to get blurry. it got worse when he felt a really sharp pain his back, he could feel the figure's hand holding his shoulder tight; they were extremely strong for their height. He gasped from the pain and that was when his whole body gave up. His tall form fell on the floor with loud thud.