Case 04.1

Rowoon could feel his blood boiling in his veins, he looked at his watch for the 7th time in the past 7 minutes. How can she be this irresponsible? He thought to himself. Seokjin took his white plastic gloves off and looked at his watch, "I'm done here...did you call her again? I have other things to do." Rowoon nodded as a yes, "I'm so sorry doctor, when I called her, she said she'll be here in a minute...it's been 30." After the failure of the lottery winner case, Victoria has become the worst version of herself.

She was always late, her sleeping and eating habits has become terrible and worst of them all was her absolutely bitchy attitude. "Oof, what a smell." She finally arrived, holding a cup of coffee. She lazily took her sunglasses off. "Hey" she said casually. "DETECTIVE NIM, YOU STOPPED TO GET COFFEE? I CALLED YOU 58 MINUTES AGO, WHY ARE YOU THIS LATE?" Victoria raised one of her eyebrows as she watched Rowoon complain. "Wow...chill, I'm here now. Hey there Seokjinie, what's up?" Seokjin tilted his head, as if he was trying to understand what happened to her.

"Alright tell me about all of this so we can go home. Be fast." Rowoon angrily took his notepad out and clicked his pen so aggressively that it broke. "Our victims are a family of three, the wife and the daughter's bodies are upstairs and the father is here in the living room as you can see." He pointed his pen at the body. "Alright, according doctor Seokjin the blood on the shirt of the father, Yang Kyung-soo, belongs to three people. himself, his wife, Yang Jeong-ja, and his daughter,Yang Kyung-hwa. First impressions suggest that he killed them and then killed himself." Victoria took a sip of her coffee before saying "disgusting," she sighed and scratched the back of her neck. "Well he killed his wife and daughter then himself. Case closed. Yay!" With that she started to get away but that was when Rowoon lost it, grabbing her by her shoulders.

"I had enough of this," he said as he pushed her to sit on the couch. "Get your shit together." He said in an angry tone pointing his forefinger at her. "You didnt even look at the other two corpses. I know the lottery winner case broke your heart and soul, and you have gained some weight after it. You also lost your reputation at the station but that doesn't mean you aren't successful or a bad detective. Just...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAAAASE get it all toghether." Victoria sighed, she leaned back placing her coffee cup next to her. "Fine, what do you think?" Rowoon nodded "why would he kill them all upstairs then come all the way down to kill himself but you didn't even listen to me continue my explanation. We found the knife, it has the bloods of the three victims on it but...it was in the kitchen. There is no trace of blood hinting that he cut himself there then walked all the way here and died."

Victoria listened silently, she looked at the kitchen and then at where the body was at. "You're right, call Zuho we need assistance." She said as she stood up and walked upstairs to find the other two corpses in the pinkest room she has ever seen. "Too much pink..." she said as she looked at the bodies that lied on the floor. She looked at the walls that was painted with splatters of blood. "I called him, he'll be here soon. He is going to bring his laptop for simulation." Rowoon explained "we can simulate?! Why didn't I know about it." She almost screamed, "you never asked"

15 minutes later, Zuho arrived with two silver briefcases. He immediately set up his equipments, "alright I'm ready, on my way up I took the crime scene pictures from the crime scene photographer." He explained as he worked with his laptop. "I scanned them and recreated the scene here." He pointed at the screen, where the simulation was ready to be played. "Maybe he was forced to kill his family" Victoria said as she looked at the bodies. "But the blood splatter on the wall...I think he was standing on the right side of the person who killed his family, watching." Seokjin explained leaning against the desk at the corner of the room.

"So the two of them stood side to side over here?" Rowoon asked standing where Seokjin pointed at. "No, I just simulated the scene...if they were two, there would be blood on the left side. But there isn't." Zuho said playing the simulation including two people. The blood of the victims scattered on the two people infront of the victims and on the wall. He added one more person and the splatter looked just like the one on the wall. "So we have two murderers..." Victoria mumbled. "Did they steal anything?" She asked, "Hwiyoung is checking right now" he said as he took his radio transceiver, "Hwiyoung, come up here if you're done." He said waiting for a response, "I'm here" Hwiyoung ran in holding a notepad, his hair was tied up. "Yes hyung?" He said out of breath, "was anything stolen?" Victoria asked. "No, I checked it with their property list. Nothing was stolen, infact everything was untouched. I checked if there was any fingerprints but there wasn't. All the dusts were untouched." He explained still out of breath.