Case 02.4

"You're not going to like this" Inseong said from the other side of the line. "What happened?" She asked nervously "the beggar said that he stole the watch when Rowoon was unconscious and he foundthe clothes in the dumpster" Victoria felt like her blood was boiling "you're telling me if he reported the attack instead of stealing Rowoon was in a better condition now?"

Inseong started stuttering, "uh...ummm....yes, but that's not all. He led us to the dumpster thankfully there was a CCTV there and we found the person. It's the girl from earlier the one who stared creepily at Rowoon, we checked her background he- hey Jimin..." Inseong was interrupted by Jimin apparently, "Detective, do you remember Min-hee's friend who Rowoon gave a tissue to?" Inseong could be heard in the background saying "what a gentleman" She nodded "well, we showed her the CCTV footage and said that it is certainly her. We also showed her photo the others. They also said that she is weird, and she laughs like a evil bitch."

Inseong took the phone back and started explaining, "her name is Soo Yumi, a squad is going to her apartment right now." Victoria thought about it for a while, "did you reach Chani?" Inseong answered immediately "yes it was hard tho. But I did it anyway, we informed him about Rowoon's condition. He was insisting on going to the hospital but I assured him that Rowoon is safe with you. I also convinced him that staying at the dorm is the safest option for him."

"Is the girl yandere? One of those stalkers who tend to kill for their 'senpai'?" Victoria asked unsure, "we think so, Jimin opened her locker and be ready for the creepy part. She literally had a shrine for Chani. His photos were pasted all over the locker. There also is a boxer which she might have stolen from Chani." Inseong continued, "all the other 5 missing girls as Rowoon mentioned were Chani's partners. They all managed to go close to Chani which apparently made her mad."

"Then why Rowoon? He is Chani's hyung." This time Jimin answered, "maybe because he hurt Chani's feelings. Anyways detective,  we'll call you when the squad report to us" she nodded before hanging up. She turned to look through the window to Rowoon's room. He was sleeping peacefully. She slowly walked in the room. Sitting on the only chair of the room closing her eyes to take a nap.

***

"Did you find the girl?" Inseong answered "not yet, but we found the 5 girls in the basement. All of them are heavily assaulted. And in a terrible mental state. One of tried killing herself by jae yoon's pen. I know, creepy"

Victoria sighed, "I hope they get better, have officers watch Chani 24/7. I don't want anything to happen to him" Inseong said a YES SIR from the other side.

_____________

A/N: wow this one is really short.