Case 05.2

Jimin dropped the second evidence box on the huge table with a loud thud. "Out...of...theway!" Rowoon said as he walked in with three boxes. At the end of the table, Zuho and Inseong were madly typing on their laptops. At the corner, Victoria sat with super messy hair. Infront of her a bunch of papers were scattered on the floor. "That was the last box" Hwiyoung said after placing the last box on the table. "Thank you," Victoria said without looking up at them. "Detective nim, I have to go on patrol now. Will you be okay?" Rowoon asked kneeling infront of her, she chuckled. "I'll be fine, you're not my mom." He nodded before leaving standing up and leaving. Zuho turned to Victoria handing her another stack of paper, "here are the cases you wanted, I searched all the trainee suicides which were similar to our three cases in Seoul." She skimmed through a few pages, "you're the best." He bowed his head. "Who wants coffee?" Jimin asked as the whole team raised their hands. "Detective where's your mug?" Jimin asked from the other room. She paused, she had no idea. "Uh...wait." She said as she took her phone. In the parking Rowoon paused as he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. "Yes detective nim?" He answered, "Rowoon where's my mug?" He chuckled, he knew he was going to receive so many of these calls during the patrol. "Coffee or tea?" He asked as he started the car and fastened his seatbelt. "Coffee." Rowoon's patrol partner sat in the car, bowing his head for him. "Its on your desk, you had coffee two hours ago." He said bowing his head for his partner. "Oh...JIMIN! ITS ON MY DESK...YEAH...NO ROWOON SAYS ITS THERE...WHY WOULD I LIE...okay thank you, have a nice patrol." She said hanging up on him. He laughed under his breath as he put his phone away. "Okay Hwiyoung since Rowoon's on patrol you'll come with me." Hwiyoung panicked as he stood up looking at Victoria "me? Why me? Why not Jimin?" Jimin who just walked in with cups of coffee looked up at them absolutely confused. "Because I want you to, let's go. We're going to the company the latest victim was a trainee of." She explained as she took her coffee mug from Jimin. Hwiyoung followed but he ran back and grabbed his coffee cup.

"Detective, are you sure we can find anything there?" He asked following her closely, "yep." She answered as she hit the elevator button. "We need to know who he interacted with...his schedule, everything." She continued and Hwiyoung shrugged, "fair enough" he paused for a moment. "But why me? Rowoon is usually the one if not Jimin goes with you." Elevator stopped and the doors opened with a loud bell sound. Victoria stepped in the empty elevator as she explained, "well, usually I take Rowoon with me since he tends to notice things I can't even think of...Jimin is responsible, he does everything you assign to him perfectly. That's why the two were my first choices for the team" Hwiyoung hummed, "what about Inseong and Zuho?" Victoria sighed loudly, "Zuho is a great hacker while Inseong is the IT expert...they work perfectly individually but together they're ten times faster." She explained, the elevator came to an stop. The two walked out to the parking lot, Hwiyoung started the car and Victoria sat in the backseat. "Why are you back there?" He asked as he looked at her in the mirror. "I need to think" she said lying down on the leather seats of the car.

***

"I can't believe the kid killed himself, he was so lively. He was supposed to debut soon." The manager sighed, "we're going to need his schedule, diary, personal planner, text books, literally everything that might lead us to solve this case." The manager nodded leading them to a room where music could be heard from. She noticed a man walking in the opposite direction. She stepped infront of him staring at his face, "Detective Fox of homicide investigation, who are you?" The man stepped back in confusion, "homicide investigation? Why?" Victoria sighed, "we are investigating a trainee's death plesse cooperate. State your name and position." She ask with a stoic face, Hwiyoung has never seen her like this. Usually forcing others to talk was Rowoon's responsibility. "Uh...Chae Woo-jin, I'm a new manager here, I joined two days ago." He said looking at Hwiyoung as if he was seeing someone familiar. Victoria frowned, "Do you know Officer Kim?" She asked making him jump, "uh no...but he looks good for an Idol" Hwiyoung smirked but immediately turned back to a serious face, "yeah it's crazy, everyone I work with looks like an Idol..." Victoria said looking at Hwiyoung as if she was imagining him on stage. "Alright...please give me your business card." She asked and Woo-jin immediately took one out and handed it to her.