Case 03.3

"It was just a peck stop overreacting Chani" Rowoon layed down on his bed, he just came back from successfully making Victoria stay. "This is Korea, we don't just peck someone on their lips. You don't walk around hug people. She has been living here for four year, she surely knows it by now." Chani complained moving his hands up in the air. "Don't you have classes tomorrow?" Rowoon asked annoyed with the younger, "I'll skip them." Rowoon threw a pillow at him "Dont you dare skip classes. go to sleep now, turn the lights off too."

***

"DETECTIVE YOU DIDN'T LEAVE" Inseong and Jimin shouted as Victoria stepped into the station making her jump like a cat who just saw a cucumber. "That was scary." She mumbled placing a hand on her chest. "Yes I didn't, thank you. Now, focusing on our job...did you find anything on our lottery winner victim?"

Inseong grabbed his tablet and started explaining, "these are our victim's ex wife and kids. He divorced her and left his kids after he won the lottery, accroding his oldest son he believed they wanted to steal his money." Victoria frowned "I know! paranoid! I checked if he had any social media and he only had Instagram." He turned his tablet's screen to Victoria, "as you can see, he never posted anything of himself. Just posted photos of foods...and...videos of his mistresses."

"EW! Oh god...okay check their backgrounds see if any of them had an intention of killing the guy." Inseong smiled happily, "well I'm one step ahead of you" he placed a folder on her desk, she tilted her head in confusion as she opened the thick folder. "These are...all his girlfriends?" Inseong nodded his head aggressively, "lovers...yes, according to his Instagram."

"Thank you Inseong, you are the best. I'll look through them. If you found anything new-" Inseong happily smiled interrupting Victoria "I'll inform you straight away." Victoria grinned, "please ask Zuho to check the guy's bank accounts as well."

She started reading the files, looking through each girl's background. "This is disgusting." She mumbled "What is?" Rowoon's breath hit her ear making her not only jump from her seat but to blush madly. So close. "Are you okay?" He asked absolutely clueless. "You scared my soul out of me." She said as she sat back down, nodding when Rowoon apologized "this guy...our victim, LOOK AT HOW MANY LOVERS HE HAD" she said holding the folder up for Rowoon to see how thick it was.

"Wait wait, the whole folder?" He asked as his eyes turned into the size of ramen bowls. "what the hell?" He took the folder from her while taking a seat on the chair next to her desk. "Wait...this girl" he took the picture and placed it on the desk. "I saw her name on the documents he had in his office." Victoria took the picture, "she is not Korean, what's her name?" She asked trying to take a peek at the file Rowoon was holding.

Rowoon brought the file closer to his face, trying to read the name correctly. "Nada Zirinskaya" he finally managed to read it, leaving his mind absolutely exhausted. "She is Russian then" she took the file from him skimming through it. "Do you remember what type of docume-"

She was interrupted by Zuho dropping a file on her desk, "I did as you said, but next time come and ask me yourself" he looked really angry "I checked his account...all his money was transferred to an account in Russia."