Case 03.2...kind of

"Detective nim, stop moving around and just sit down." Rowoon complained and Victoria just ignored him. "She is still walking in a circle?" Inseong asked watching Victoria walking nervously in a circle. "Atleast tell me what's bothering you." Rowoon said hoping that she would finally stop after minutes of constantly walking in an endless circle. to Rowoon's suprise, she stopped in her tracks.

"It can't be..." she mumbled, Rowoon and Inseong leaned forward to hear what she was saying. "How can it be him? Why him?" She aggressively slapped her computer's monitor leaving a handprint over it's thin screen. "Who exactly?" She squatted down, hiding behind her desk. "My ex" she whisper shouted. "He is here, he is talking to Jungkook."

Jungkook was indeed talking to foreign man, he had dark ginger hair and wore a black leather jacket. Jungkook pointed at Victoria's desk, he smiled and walked over. Victoria panicked and stood up without considering that she is under the desk. Her head hit the desk so hard that made really loud bang. "Owwwww..." she groaned as rubbed her head.

"Victoria! Long time no see." He said smiling happily, flashing his perfect teeth. "Eddieeeeee! Out of all the countries, what are you doing in korea?"

"I'm here to see you, I just got promoted in Scotland Yard and I'm assigned to gather around a group of perfect and clever detectives." Victoria watched him brag already feeling "are you here to brag? You know I'm really busy." Eddie checkled pushing his hands into his pockets. "I'm here to ask you join my squad."

Rowoon choked on his salvia and Inseong almost fell to the ground. Victoria just stared at Eddie, "you want me...to go back to Britain and be a part of your squad?" She asked not waiting for an answer. Only to fully absorb the words. "Yep" Rowoon was wishing for a 'No, i love working here.' As an answer but instead she casually said "Nice...I'll think about it!"

Eddie placed an airplane ticket on her desk, "its for tomorrow, I'll be waiting to see you on the plane next to me." He winked at her before walking away. "Detective nim..." Rowoon called, she looked up at him not saying a word. It felt like she was trying to find something in his eyes. She just stared at him.

***

"Are you leaving?" Seokjin asked wearing a frown, "wow...the news spreads around faster than I expected. I still haven't decided." She said picking up a Mario figure from his desk. He aggressively snatched it out of her hand placing it back on his desk. "Don't touch it, if you wanna leave." She sighed leaning against the desk.

"So...your guy was strangled to death. The person was weak, they tried it three times. My first impression was correct as well. He died three weeks ago." He explained as he signed a few paperwork that were lying on his desk.

"Thank you Seokjin" she said waving at him as she took the file and walked out of the morgue. The morgue was only 3 minutes away from the station. She took the ticket out of her pocket, looking at it hesitantly. A part of her missed home, while the other screamed "STAY"

She sat down on the stairs that led to the station. Looking at the ticket, the flight was for 4 a.m . She looked up at the starry night. Her mind racing to finally make the decision.

***

'Dear Rowoon, this is a last minute decision. I'm going to just see the environment and the team. If I liked it I'll stay in London. If not I'll return.' She read the text...It was literally bullshit. She deleted it and started typing again 'Dear Officer Kim...' she stopped typing. "What the fuck Victoria?! Officer Kim?" She mumbled, it was 3:46 and there she sat, on the plane next to Eddie. She couldn't even text him.

"DETECTIVE NIM" her heart skipped a beat, she looked at Rowoon standing right infront of her. His chest moved up and down in a fast pace hinting that he ran all the way to the plane. "Detective nim, don't leave..." he reached for her hand but eddie slapped his hand away. "This is not a Kdrama, you can't pull her by her wrist and convince her into doing what you want her to do." Victoria was still confused to see Rowoon. She looked at Eddie, remembering how he didn't notice her leave to korea until two years later when she went to London for Christmas.

She stood up, "sorry Eddie but...I think I'll stay. I'll pay you for the ticket." She said taking her backpack which was the only thing she had with her. "Let's go" she said holding Rowoon's hand walking out of the plane. "Did you run to here?" Rowoon nodded as a yes. "But the doctor said you shouldn't run." He shrugged, "it was an emergency...I couldn't let you leave."

She was smiling like an idiot, She tiptoed to become taller as she held Rowoon's head in her hands. She gave his lips a quick peck. "You are worth staying." She smiled as she let go of him. She threw her backpack over her shoulder walking towards the airport's main building. "Are you just going to stand there all night?" She asked without even looking back. Rowoon finally managed to move his body. He ran to her walking alongside with her.