Case 04.3

Rowoon has been searching the house for over an hour but everything was still the same. No sign of force, no sign of fighting. Everything was just the same. He sighed walking to the basement, hoping he can find something there. He took his flashlight out searching behind every box. His eyes stopped on a metal thing behind the washing machine, he stretched trying to reach it. After lots of struggling, his fingers managed to grip the cold metal thing. "Ew..." he said as he finally layed his eyes on the bloody hammer. He took an evidence plastic bag out of his pocket and dropped the hammer in there. He got jump scared when he heard footsteps from upstairs. He slowly walked up the stairs, holding his hand on his gun. Once he reached the final stair his eyes widened, a girl twin who were covered in blood were laughing like maniacs. He gulped as he silently turned the voice recorder on in his phone.

He stepped further pointing his gun at the two, they were about 5.3. "Put your hands up in the air where I can see them," He said loudly, the two immediately surrendered. "Who are you?" One of the girls giggled looking at him, "Angeline and Ambre Millet" the other smirked as the first one introduced themselves. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he held his radio transceiver in his other hand. "We live here...even if we killed the family this is still our house." The second one said and the other nodded, "yeah we should clean too." Rowoon's eyes widened, "requesting for backup...now"

***

Ambre smiled as she sat in the interrogation room. Infront of her, sat Victoria. She tilted her head as she held her pen tightly, "our officer found a bloody hammer in the basement. How do you explain that?" Victoria asked seriously while the girl laughed, "well...the family we worked for decided to bring a new maid, she was really annoying so we killed her." Victoria wrote something down, "where did you put the body?" She asked looking up at her, "we dropped it in the lake near the house." Victoria turned to look at the mirror, behind it stood her team plus Young bin. "What a creep," zuho said gritting his teeth. "I know right?" Inseong said.

Victoria turned around but was immediately attacked by the girl, as she tried to take the pen. Victoria immediately took her gun out, "hands on the table now, stop! I'll shoot." She said pointing her gun at Ambre's head. "Im sorry..." the girl said putting her hand on her face as she cried but it tirned into screaming. Victoria noticed she was digging her nails into her eyes, trying to gouge them out. Victoria panicked and tried to grab her hands but the she couldn't since Ambre was stronger. Rowoon ran in, followed by Jimin and Hwiyoung. "Stop" Hwiyoung shouted as he tried to stop her. "What the hell? What's wrong with you?" Victoria screamed, "I can't handle not to see my sister. I prefer seeing nothing if I will never see her."

***

"I just successfully washed the blood off" Victoria said as she sat down on her chair, "why do we always get these types of cases? So creepy." Inseong nagged leaning against Hwiyoung's desk. "I don't know but humanity is really fucked up" Zuho said as he walked to his office. "Well done everyone," Young bin said from the door frame making everyone jump. Victoria's eyes widened upon seeing him as she finally remembered what happend last night. "Wh-what...the...hell" she choked out pointing at Young bin. Rowoon laughed under his breath watching her panic.

_____________

A/N: I need to say that this case is taken from a real case in america I guess. A french twins who were maids killed the family they worked for. They were found with a bloody hammer in the house and they immediately confessed it was them. One of them tried to gouge her eyes out when she couldn't see her sister anymore.