Memories are tricky. They can easily be manipulated and tampered with. Some memories can be seen clear as day, while others are blurry but still there, in pieces. The memory of the Christmas Eve party is a blurry one that's scattered here and there. I don't remember much of it, but...I remember being cold. Really, really cold. Wait, now that I think about it I think that was the last time Arianna and Frederick hosted a Christmas Eve party. Why did they stop? We need to start doing them again. They were fun.

Anyway, according to Olaf, the last time we saw each other was at the holiday party. His father had become stricter than what he was before after the party, which is why I lost contact with him (we used to write letters to each other), and as the years went on, with Olaf not becoming the heir that his father wanted him to be, Olaf ran away.

He made a life for himself at such a young age and is now thriving at 18 years old, at least that's what he says and how he appears to be. He works at the hospital as a cook and volunteers to cheer up patients whenever he can with warm hugs and even better, with CHOCOLATE too! If that doesn't cheer someone up then they are seriously cold hearted.

"I especially love it when the holidays come around," says Olaf, giggling. "There's this man named North who-"

"Who looks like Santa and dresses up to visit the kids?!" I interrupt as the image of my principal flashes through my mind.

Olaf gasps. "You know him? Have you seen him around? I've been meaning to ask him what I want for Christmas this year."

Kristoff snorts. "Halloween just ended, and since people like to skip Thanksgiving, I guarantee you'll be seeing him soon. Like...next week probably."

I giggle, which makes him smile. "Anyway," I look back at Olaf, "the man you speak of is actually our school principal. He's even the grandfather and adopted father to a few of our friends."

"Wow," Olaf breathes out in astonishment, eyes twinkling, "You go to school with Santa! That's amazing!"

I nod in agreement. "Right?! And this guy," I gesture to Kristoff with my thumb, "takes care of the reindeer on North's reindeer ranch. He even owns one named Sven. So I hear. I have yet to discover if it's a lie or not." I cast Kristoff a cheeky smile and he rolls his eyes.

"Why would I lie about having a reindeer?" He asks, his eyes showing humor, telling me he's not annoyed but instead is amused.

"To appear cool," I say without skipping a beat. I pat his shoulder then and say, "Until I see the reindeer, you're a liar."

This gets a chuckle out of him. "I'll keep that in mind."

I giggle but it's cut short when I look back at Olaf and see that he's smirking. It's a look that I give Hiccup and Astrid when they do or say anything to each other. A look I give to Rapunzel and Flynn too. As well as Jack and Elsa.

A look I give to couples or potential couples.

So why the heck is he looking at Kristoff and I like that?

I open my mouth to ask him why he was looking at us like that, but as soon as I do, Olaf says, "You two make a really cute couple. Are you dating?"

And I swear Kristoff and I both stopped breathing.

"W-What?" I stammer, unsure if I heard him right. But instead of waiting for him to answer, I keep going off. "Why would you say that? Do we give off couple vibes? No way! We...we're not...he's a friend. I'm his friend. Friendship is magic! Do you watch My Little Pony? You really should. It's a great show! But yeah, no we're not...um...I'm taken too. Well, I was, but since my boyfriend attacked my sister, which is why I'm even here, I'm single again. Crazy, right? I love crazy, but this kind of crazy is...crazy!"