Day twenty: The Spa

The Spa

 Lying in bubbles

 Just enjoying the sparkles

 Welcome to the Spa

 For those who wonder, a Spa opened recently. Not far from the Pub, it caters to the older crowd, those with rheumatisms and in need of a good peeling… Just joking there, but it gives a bit of room for a more mature (?) attendance…

 The lady in attendance is MacJanny. She was looking for kindred spirits, some other (older) ladies to spend a bit of time while relaxing on a long chair waiting for the mask to dry off… Just imagine a bunch of females in white robe with cucumber on the face… If a salad bar opens in the neighbourhood, don’t go there… you don’t know where the veggies are coming from…

 Joke apart, I never thought of a spa as a rendez-vous point. And then I can see, were I am living, some spa proposing the organisation of parties in their walls… Imagine… partying with your friends, music, booze, and bikini waxing… Not my definition of fun, but who knows?

 So, what would make a Spa with some additional bubbles, the type that makes your head light and put some pink in your cheeks? It could be an idea… I have this image in head, a snowy day, some trees and an open air bath, an onsen in the Japanese mountains… Imagine just relaxing in the hot water while the white fluff is dancing around you… all this while slurping warm sake… If you got lucky, you can have the visit of young and playful macaques…

 You got this image? Well, the Wattpad version is a bunch of ladies, and some men, in white robe, drinking some bubbling golden wine from a certain region of France, talking about all and nothing… And if they are lucky, a big playful orange ape will come and visit them…

So… Welcome to the Spa, ladies and gentlemen…