Highly disjointed 3am talk about people cause why not

So today I read some things about space battles and Iran and economy and how to unscrew a WW2 bomb and parallelism, then ended up watching murica memes because those are always nice.

I feel like this one's relevant again currently also it's just the best timeline of GOT memewise. Less boobs, more outrage, and most importantly, Trump is canonically a hamster.

I don't even like or watch Game of Thrones but this is beauty, grace and elegance none of you will ever achieve.
No offense though, would be pretty tough even if it was possible in your lifetime.

Anyway I kind of scrolled through the comment section to see all the upset people that you inevitably find whenever there is something remotely political right?

Well this time I kind of started wondering "but why though"

I mean if you think about it, they call people morons who they don't even know. Look I like calling people morons, especially myself, but if you want to call someone a moron you need to have proof of their ineptitude and also the ability to do so in a manner that is somewhat fancy to show off your own capability compared to that person. Also you needn't be salty else it isn't fun.

Eh sidenote, people who always write with putting ... all over the place please take note it makes you sound like a narcoleptic actor in a tragedy main role currently dying of mega asthma so you might want to cease doing this.
Thank you it is greatly appreciated

Where was I. Ah yes, the upset people.
You know, I'm a simple human, I don't understand many things. 
When I am surrounded by screaming people, most of the time it is just like in the good old meme as I attempt to grasp what in the world is going on.

Sometimes I artificially act upset just to fit in and not look like a pushover.
Well in hindsight I'm probably not very convincing might as well leave it be.

Basically my question is why do people get so upset over all kinds of nonsense?
It just leads to more problems that are often much harder to solve than the initial ones.

Really the world would be much better off if people would just lean back more often to take a break to think. Will making loud ape noises truly encourage others to respect me? Is going to punch that dude improve my situation or land me a new knife straight to the eye socket? Questions to consider ladies and gentlemen.

In general I think people often make a fuss about the wrong things because that's what they base their identity on. As far as I figured at least.
They think they must defend some position because that is who they are.
Well surprise my friend, you can be whatever you want to be as long as you find a way around the obstacles.
Look at orange man, he's incompetent and smells bad but that never stopped him from becoming president of meme land by firmly believing he has the power of God and anime on his side. Who's to say you can't do it?

Even if becoming president of meme land seems like too much work, you can still learn something new about the world and do something useful or interesting with that.
It helps if you don't look down on everything that doesn't have your name printed on it.
The more you stay away from what is not you, the more you are stuck in what you do not want to be you. 
Take it from a sleep-drunk moron mkay?

Alright perhaps you are one of those people who think they are the best anyway.
Well in that case you are wrong until you can show me you invented a perpetuum mobile go ahead I'm waiting.

Good that should keep you busy for a while and give you a free lesson in being humble.

Ok where was I... ah yes.

Good old orange man.

You see I don't understand why people get so split over him. Some people treat him as the conjoined twin of the riders of the apocalypse, others as the second coming of Christ, but if you just look at the straight facts it is pretty clear he is simply one of the people who talk much, say little and listen less. That's how he is good at selling things and bad at keeping count of false and impulsive statements.
I tried to see why people think he is good for the country and apparently what he does is supposed to massively improve the economy. I remember being curious two years ago and doing a quick google to see what people who know this stuff think it'll do. They predicted a fast boost of growth and then things going back to normal again, perhaps even a little downhill. So far that seems to be true, don't know how much Trump messing around with China has to do with that though.
I was also curious about that wall and as far as the engineering people were concerned that project is dumb so no Great Wall the Second paid for by a country that won't pay for it. Sad. But hey at least they

[At this point I drifted off into searching information about the wall. Trump has actually sent people to built something for several billion dollars, but it progresses very slowly. Not only but also because there are still other barricades to be renewed that had been there before already. Seems like the wall idea is not all that new and Trump just wanted to size it up Murica style. Suits him.

I looked at the various wall prototypes, and most seem rather scalable to me if you have a rope, a hook and a good throw. Trump claimed that expert climbers have tested these walls, the expert climbers clarified that this was not true, what a surprise.

I spent some more minutes checking out complaints of pretty much everyone including people who live there whose properties are pretty much confiscated and split by the dude in order to build that wall and people whose place could potentially get set under water thanks to the wall possibly blocking the natural passage of water if there is a flood. 
I thought about the people in Texas going Murica Texas style for fun but that was kinda dumb.

Then I closed my laptop and went to sleep because I couldn't be bothered to finish this.
You'll survive it I guess]