ONE HUNDRED TEN

It was currently 7 pm. They were at some dance studio, Hoseok was teaching them the dance. Noah was watching the kids while they were practicing. Taehyung was complaining most of the time, Jimin rolled his eyes. Hoseok paused the song, "we just started Taehyung," Hoseok said.

Jimin giggled, "you know I don't like to dance though," he complained. "Do you want to marry me," Jimin asked.

"Duh," he said.

"Then dance."

Though he complained most of the time Taehyung enjoyed dancing. On the way home Taehyung grabbed food for themselves , Jimin kissed his cheek. Taehyung kissed his head, "we're finally getting married."

Jimin smiled, he kissed his lips. "Noah texted, kids are asleep and he's gonna leave in a bit," Jimin said. Taehyung nodded.

When they got to the house Noah was getting ready to leave. "You need a ride," he asked. Noah shook his head, "bogum is giving me a ride."

"Oh?" Jimin said with a cheeky smile, Noah blushed "we kissed once and we don't bring it up anymore. He has a girlfriend."

"You wish he didn't though--"

"Mom," he whinnied. Jimin laughed, "okay okay I'm sorry."

"I'm gonna shower," Jimin said, he walked out of the room. "He does it to tease you," Taehyung said.

"I know."

"You like him though?"

"I don't know, I'm confused about my feelings," Noah said, Taehyung rubbed his back. "It's okay you know," Taehyung said. He nodded, "he's here," Noah said. Taehyung nodded and said goodbye.

Taehyung walked in the shower, Jimin was still in there. He joined him in the shower, Jimin smiled and kissed him. "I love you," Jimin whispered.

"I love you more," Taehyung said.

"I didn't mean to upset him," jimin said. Taehyung hummed, he kissed his head. Jimin smiled at the warm feeling, "we should finish up," Taehyung said.

~~~~~~

The next morning, after dropping the kids off. Jimin dropped Taehyung off at his tuxedo appointment. Jimin drove to minsungs. He was starting to feel nervous about everything. Jimin parked the car and walked into his house. When the boys saw him they gave him a concerning look. "What's wrong," Yugyeom asked.

"It's happening, like it's happening in a couple of days," he said as he walked to the couch. "Are you having second thoughts," Jinsoo asked "cause it was expensive."

Jimin laughed as he started crying, Jinsoo rubbed his back. "I'm not having second thoughts but what if he has them," he cried out. "What if I mess up and he just stops loving me--"

"You're stupid for ever thinking that," Jinsoo said.

~~~

"Namjoon, I love him...like we get married in a couple days and he's just--" he pouted. Namjoon smiled, "Does it feel okay," he asked about the suit. Taehyung rolled his eyes but nodded. His phone started ringing it was jaehyun.

~~~

Taehyung walked in Minsungs house. The three boys saw him before Jimin did and yelled at him. He was still in his suit. Since there was no dress they were doing it with the suits. Luckily Jinsoo was quick to cover his eyes, "Jae texted, you promise we'd talk about--"

"I was when you got home so we can be alone," Jimin said as he stood up, Namjoon turned Taehyung around and stood in front of him. When Jimin got there he stood in front of him then turned around. They held hands. "I'm just overthinking everything now that it's so close."

Taehyung smiled "let me go get out of this thing so I can hold you," Taehyung said as he left. When he came back he held him close. "I know we kept pushing back because of things but I'm absolutely positively sure that I want to marry you."

Jimin smiled and kissed him "I love you so much," he said. "I Love you More."

They put the wedding on hold a couple of times. The first was fighting for custody for Noah, his aunt and uncle wanted to take him to America with them. He wanted to stay back and push came to shove and they wanted to take him away.

It took a long time, but they won the case.

The second time the twins had gotten really sick, it was the one time Jimin forgot their beanies and it was cold outside. Jimin was restless during those days. He always blamed himself for it. There was no one else he could blame. They got better faster than he thought they would have, he was grateful for it.

The third time they pushed back was when they found Jimins dad got cancer. Unfortunately he didn't make it. The three of them took it really hard. Seokjin and Jimins mom took it the hardest. Jimin remembered how hard it was to tell Dongmin.

Jimin was tucking in Dongmin while Taehyung got the twins ready. "Why is grandma and ucle jinnie and everyone else staying with us," he asked. This part will forever be the hardest for him. He cleared his throat "um," he started off.

"He has this thing called cancer--"

"My friends grandma has cancer and she died--is grandpa going to die!"

"What! N-no, he isn't. He's gonna be okay," Jimin said. He sounded like he was trying to convince himself more than Dongmin.

After the funeral he found Dongmin alone in his room. "What are you doing here flower," he asked. Dongmin was painting, "why did grandpa have to die," he asked.

"You know when we go to the park and pick out flowers for Hana and Daeho," Jimin said as he sat next to him. Dongmin nodded, "it's cause they're the prettiest right," he nodded again. "Well that's how God picked grandpa, he was the prettiest and it was his time to go," he said as he started crying. Dongmin hugged Jimin.

Taehyung kissed his cheek, everything was working out well. Their wedding was almost two weeks, he was ready. "You guys are so sappy," Jinsoo said.

Taehyung flipped him off. Jimin giggled and kissed Taehyung.