FORTY TWO

Dongmin threw himself on the couch as they walked in the house. He felt like crying, this was going to be the first time without both parents (for an extended amount of time not just a day). Jimin sighed when he saw dongmin, he placed both twins in the crib and went to comfort dongmin. "He's co-coming back baby," he whispered.

Dongmin nodded and sniffled. "Just miss him," he whispered, jimin nodded. He hugged Jimin and gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "You wanna take your nap right now," he asked.

Dongmin nodded.

Jimin stood up and walked to his room to grab his blanket and pillow. He walked back to the room and saw Dongmin watching some kids movie. "Okay i got your blanket and pillow," he said as he walked in the room. Jimin placed the pillow on behind Dongmins head and allowed him to adjust and then placed his blanket it on him.

"You co-comfortable baby," he asked, dongmin nodded. Jimin smiled and pecked his cheek. Dongmin smiled, jimin rubbed his cheek until he slowly fell asleep. Jimin stood up and walked out of the room, he walked into his own room and started cleaning up there.

Time Skip

"Can i help mommy," dongmin said as he walked into the kitchen. Jimin smiled and nodded, "can you squish these...with this," he said as he handed him the bowl and spoon. He left the room and checked on the twins, daeho was laying down while hana was rolling in the pin.

"Mommy, baby is calling," Dongmin yelled.

"That's daddy can you answer it," jimin called out, he checked the twins to see if they were wet. Luckily they weren't. He walked back into the kitchen, "there he is," taehyung said.

Jimin looked back and smiled, "what are you guys up to," he asked, as he got into a car.

"Mommy is cooking for us," Dongmin said with a small smile. "I miss you a lot daddy," he quickly said after. Taehyung smiled at him "i miss you too my love, i miss all of you," he said.

"I mi-miss you to--"

"Shit i got to go," Taehyung said as he hung up quickly. Dongmin sighed and placed the phone down.

"Cmon, le-lets eat baby," he said quietly. Dongmin nodded and started to eat quietly.

Time skip

"Mommy can i sleep with you," dongmin asked as they walked out of the restroom. Jimin nodded, dongmin quickly ran into his room and grabbed his stuff.

Jimin smiled as he walked into his own room. He made sure both twins were covered and clean, then he went to the closet to change.

He quickly came of the closet and saw dongmin looking for him. "Oh there you are mommy," he said once he saw him. Jimin giggled and nodded "lay down, i-i'll be right back," he said as he walked out of the room.

Dongmin laid in bed and grabbed his pillow to tuck it behind him. Jimin walked back in the room and turned off the lights, forgetting to turn on the tv.

"Mommy, i can't see," he whispered. "I know ba-baby let me tu-turn on the tv," he said making his way to the drawer for the remote.

Once he turned it on, he put a movie on for him. "Can we call daddy now," he asked.

Jimin nodded, he grabbed his phone and called Taehyung. No answer. He tried again and no answer. He sighed as he called about three more times. Still no answer.

"He's probably busy," dongmin whispered to himself. Jimin gave him a sad smile and pat his head.

Jimin
Can you call back as soon as possible...Dongmin wants to say goodnight.

~~~~~~

Sometime around the middle of the night Dongmin woke up to some ringing. Pouting he rolled over and slightly shook Jimin awake. "Someone is calling mommy," he whispered once Jimin woke up.

Jimin rolled over and answered the phone "hello," he said as he picked up the phone.

"Is it too late to say goodnight?"

"Yes Dongmin ju-just fell back to sl-sleep," he said then checked the phone. He sighed seeing that it was four in the morning.

"Well can we talk," he said, jimin let out a sigh. "I-in the mo-morning, im re-really tired," he said quietly.

"Oh okay, we goodnight...I'll call in morning," he whispered. Jimin smiled "Goodnight baby."