FIFTEEN

A/N ignore mistakes if there's any

It was five in the morning when Jimin was woken up by Hana's crying. He shot up and walked over to her crib and picked her up. He started to shush her softly though her cries were getting louder causing daeho to wake up. Taehyung got up and picked him up from his crib.

"Just put them in the stroller, I'll walk with them outside," Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and put them in their seats "I'll go with--"

"Dongmin," jimin said cutting him off. "Jimin, we have like ten people here to watch him for a bit," Taehyung said.

"And i think jaehyun is awake, it says he's online," Taehyung said showing him his phone. "Look go ask him real quick while i get them ready," he continued as he planted a kiss on his forehead. Jimin smiled at him and nodded, he walked out of the room and went next door.

When he knocked on the door, he waited about five minutes before the door opened. When jaehyun opened the door he offered a friend smile. "Everything okay min," he asked.

"Ju-just wa-wanted to k-k-know if yo-you could watch Dongmin, wh-while me and ta-taehyung try to ca-calm the tw-twins down outside," jimin asked as he played with his fingers.

Jaehyun nodded "yeah let me just get my key real quick," he said going back into the room. Jimin nodded and waited for him to come back out.

When he did they both walked in the room "w-we s-should be back be-before he needs to wake up but i-if we a-aren't here by eight j-just call Taehyung and I--"

"I can wake him up, and i can also get him some breakfast," jaehyun said. Jimin nodded "i ju-just don't wa-want you to b-be--"

"Jimin, I'm only here because Dongmin wants me here," he said cutting him off. Jimin tilted his head "taehyung invited me last minute cause dongmin mentioned it to hi--"

"That doesn't mean we don't enjoy your company, we like having you around," jimin said cutting him off. Jaehyun looked down "look what I'm to say is that I don't mind being here for him, same goes for the twins."

Jimin smiled "thank you," he whispered as he unlocked the door. They walked in the room, the twins were still crying and Dongmin was luckily still asleep.

Taehyung walked over to them "we'll be back i promise," taehyung said as he took jimins hand and the babies.

Jaehyun laughed, he walked more inside the room and found a spot closest to dongmin. "Stinky," a small voice called out, jaehyun looked over at dongmin.

"Yeah I'm here," jaehyun said. "Can you lay with me," Dongmin whispered, jaehyun nodded. He took off his shoes then laid next to dongmin.

"I'm sad," Dongmin whispered, jaehyun's ears perked up. "And why is that," he whispered.

"Daddy and papa were yelling at each other, the other day. Daddy said that they weren't okay, a-and in my nightmare papa fell and--"

"That's all it was, they're okay and papa is okay," jaehyun said.

"Promise," dongmin asked quietly and jaehyun nodded. "Get some sleep poopy face," dongmin nodded and cuddled closer to him and quickly fell asleep.

Taehyung and Jimin found themselves at the pool, the twins were still crying so they just walked around the pool. "You okay baby," Taehyung asked, jimin nodded.

"Hate when they cry like this," jimin said, taehyung nodded "I don't think that's the only reason," Taehyung said, Jimin smiled at.

"You know me to well," he said. Taehyung nodded "so are you gonna tell me or we're gonna argue about it before you tell me...either way you're gonna tell me."

Jimin chuckled "just worried, I don't know about what but i feel worried...i don't know," jimin whispered.

Taehyung nodded, he pulled him close, his arm around his wait. "Well when you figure it out, I'm here to talk," jimin smiled at Taehyung he tippy toed and kissed his lips.

"Love you," Taehyung said.

"Love you more."

Time Skip

It took an hour when they finally got the twins to fall back to sleep. When they got back in the room jimins smiled, both boys were asleep on the bed while Jaehyun held dongmin closely.

"Well time to wake them up," he said loudly, jimin hit his arm. "Th-they look so peaceful though," jimin said softly.

"Dongmin needs to eat," taehyung said, making a very good point. Jimin crossed his arms "fine wake them up," jimin said.

Taehyung nodded, he walked over to jaehyun and harshly slapped his arm. "Ow you bitch," jaehyun said flapping his arm at him. Taehyung laugh, he walked over to dongmin and softly shook him.

"Papa don't wanna," he whinnied, taehyung shook his head. Dongmin groaned but got up, "can he eat, with us" dongmin asked once he woke up.

Taehyung laughed and nodded. He quickly got dongmin dressed and brushed his teeth. When he was done Dongmin walked over to Jimin and grabbed his hand.

Jaehyun stood next to Taehyung "You and Jimin broke up," he asked, taehyung looked at him and nodded. "For like a day, we just need to talk about everything. We're okay now," taehyung said.

"Well then tell Dongmin, cause he doesn't know that," jaehyun said. Taehyung nodded, they both talked to each other on the way. One the topics were about how Jaehyun hasn't been in a relationship since senior year.

"All I'm saying is that giving love another shot could work out," that right. Jaehyun was once cheated on, and yes he's been scared to move on.

"Me and you are two very different people," Jaehyun said.

"It could work though."

A/N low-key want pancakes idk man

Also here's a pic of my from the river ✌

The towel isn't mine my mom thinks shes cools sjsjsnsnsnsnsn.

A cute selfie cause I love myself sjsjsjsjsjsjs