SEVENTY FIVE

A/N ignore mistakes

Later that day everyone stopped by the house. Jimin decided that he was tired of being in his room, so he had them come over. He was leaning against Taehyung as they watch the movie. Taehyung kissed his head, jimin smiled at the feeling. "Hey min come help with something," jungkook said standing up. Jimin nodded, he followed jungkook into the kitchen. "Wanted to talk to you...say sorry for how i snapped at you."

Jimin shook his head "it's fine, i think you yelling at me snapped me out. Thank you kook...really."

Jungkook smiled, he brought jimin into a hug. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," jimin said hugging him tighter. Jungkook swayed each other back and forth, he kissed his head. "How you feeling," he asked.

"'M doing better, still a bit...stuck?"

"You know I'm here for you, always will be," he said, jimin nodded. "I know."

"Thank you."

~~~~~~

Jimin kissed Taehyungs cheek, then his jaw, then his cheek again (he was sitting on his lap). "Want kisses," he mumbled, taehyung smiled. "You're brother will kill me, and I'm pretty sure namjoon will let him."

Jimin giggled "just one," he asked. Taehyung sighed, he pecked his lips quickly. Jimin smiled. He laid his head on his shoulder "i want another kiss," he said. Taehyung groaned "please baby," he whinnied.

"For fucks sake kiss him," jinsoo yelled, Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jimin pouted "please," he whispered. Taehyung placed his hands on his cheeks and kissed him roughly. "Better," he asked when he pulled away, a string of saliva following (?).

Jimin let out a deep breath but nodded. "That was...kinda cute," jinsoo said.

"Okay brats can we finish the movie," jaeho said, jinsoo kissed his neck. Then sat back. Jimin smiled at taehyung, he laid his head on his chest. Taehyung slipped his hand under his shirt and rubbed his back. Jimin snuggled closer to him.

~~~~~~

"Okay, kids are asleep and noah said he's going to be in the living room," taehyung said as walked in the room. Jimin, who was reading, looked from his book and nodded. Taehyung threw off his shirt "now," he started off "lets have sex--"

"Taehyung!"

Jimin laughed, taehyung got in bed with him and kissed his cheek. "I don't want to have sex tonight," he said quietly. Taehyung sighed, he started kissing his neck then trailed down. "Taehyung," he said in a breathy moan, taehyung smirked "let me suck you off then."

Jimin shook his head "i don't feel like it," he whispered. Taehyung nodded, he continued to kiss jimins face. Jimin placed his book down, he turned to face taehyung and started kissing him. Taehyung pulled jimin on his lap "you feeling better," he asked. Jimin nodded, he kissed taehyung again "hey...uh what were you and kook talking about?"

"He just apologized and i said thank you...that's all really," he said getting off his lap but taehyung pulled him back on. "He was pretty pissed off at me," he said. Jimin nodded "i heard him," he said, he caressed his face. Taehyung smirked "he was ready to kill me," he said.

Jimin giggled "it's not your fault," he said. Taehyung nodded "i love you."

"I love you more."

~~~~~~

Kook
Gm, you need anything?

Jimin
Im good kook

Jungkook
Okay well call me if anything...

"Who's texting," taehyung asked, Jimin turned to him. "Kook, he was checking on me," he said. Taehyung hummed, he unwrapped his arms from jimin and stretched.

"I really fucked up," he said.

"It was on both of us, you know that. He's just protective."

"Yeah i know but why."

Jimin sighed, he sat up. "His mom and my mom were really close. And they ended getting pregnant at the same time-- anyways i went to school for awhile but i got bullied for my stutter...kook didn't like that so he would fight."

Taehyung nodded "that explains a lot," he said quietly. Jimin nodded "so this is him just being a big brother," he whispered.

Taehyung sighed, he kissed Jimins head. "I'm gonna start cooking," he said leaving the room. Jimin pouted, he got dressed and then walked to the kitchen.

"You mad," he asked taking a seat on of the chairs. Taehyung looked at him, then shook his head. "Not at you," he said, jimin played with his fingers. 

"You're mad at yourself...aren't you," he said looking up at him. Taehyung turned to face him, "i shouldn't have yelled at you the way i did...especially when you were feeling they way you were."

Jimin looked down, "you didn't know how i was feelin--"

"But i know you were acting weird!"

Jimin sighed, he got off the chair and walked over to Taehyung. He grabbed his arms and wrapped them around himself. Then he grabbed his face. "You didn't know," he said "and I'm not blaming you...kook is being over protective...i love you okay?"

Taehyung sighed "i love you more," he said kissing his forehead. Jimin rested his head on his chest "hate to break up the moment but do i get just get cereal?"

Jimin turned and saw noah just standing there "I'm gonna cook, just talking," taehyung said. Noah nodded but walked out of the kitchen. Taehyung picked him up and sat him on the counter "no more--you need to stop being mean to yourself," jimin said rubbing his arms. Taehyung nodded "I'm sorry," he said kissing his head. Jimin smiled "good now--"

"A bitch is back and he's hungry," jaeho said walking in the house. "Can i be mean to him?"

Jimin shook his head "go see what he wants," he said pecking his cheek. Taehyung walked out of the kitchen "how did you get in," he asked.

"Jimin gave me a spare just incase," he showing the key, taehyung nodded he walked back to the kitchen. Jimin walked out, taehyung following behind, to greet him.

"Where have you been?"

"Visiting my parents," he said, "so what's for breakfast," he continued. Jimin nodded "well i was cooking but i guess we can go out."

Jaehyun nodded "okay yeah, I'll be here."