SEVENTY

The next morning the pair woke up to a pillow being thrown at them. Jimin shot up he looked behind him and saw Jinsoo holding another pillow, he rolled his eyes and laid back down on taehyung. "Did you guys fuck or what?"

"Ew don't need to hear that," noah yelled as he walked up the stairs. Jinsoo covered his mouth, he threw the pillow at them again. "Wake up," he said. Jimin whinnied "no," he said.

Taehyung softly smiled "please jaeho left without me again," he said. Taehyung groaned "what is he doing?"

Jinsoo shrugged, taehyung sat up jimin still clung on his chest. "He's been acting weird and i really need my best friend."

"Aw I'm honored," taehyung said, "not you stupid...Jimin please."

The aforementioned groaned "sit down but im not moving," he said. "I gotta check on the kids," Taehyung  said, once again jimin whinnied.

"'M still not moving," he whispered, taehyung sighed and pulled him off. Jimin pouted, he grabbed his pillow and hugged it.

"What's wrong," he asked, jinsoo sighed. "Is it wrong of me to think he's cheating?" 

"What do you mean," he asked. "He keeps making phone calls late at night and he never leaves without telling me and he's been doing it...min i'm really scared. What if all the shit i did to taehyung is finally coming back to me."

Jimin frowned "i doubt that's happening," he said. "But what it if is," jimin sighed. "Baby it can't be okay, have some faith okay?"

Jinsoo nodded, he slouched on the couch. "You guys hungry," taehyung said as he walked in the room.

"After my pregnancy, yes all the time," jimin said causing jinsoo to giggle. He walked to the kitchen "mom," noah called. Jimin looked at him "yeah what's wrong," he asked.

"Dongmin wants to go outside," he said.

"As long as you stay in the backyard."

~~~~~~

Later that day Jinsoo decided to give Jaeho a little surprise visit. He asked Taehyung and Jimin to take him since he was in much better mood.

"Hey we'll be back can you watch the kids for a bit," taehyung asked noah. The aforementioned nodded.

Getting to the tattoo parlor jinsoo got off quickly. "Baby, i got you lunch and a piece of cak--"

He cut himself off when he saw a girl on his lap and lipstick smeared on his face. "Jae?"

"Soo i can explain--"

Jinsoo threw the food at him then stormed off. He got back in the car "just go please tae," he said as he cried.

"Wait what happened," taehyung asked, jimin on the other hand didn't waist any time getting off the car. He stormed in the shop and saw him trying to clean off the lipstick. "You fucking asshole," he said punching him then storming out.

He got in the car "go tae."

When they got back home Jimin walked jinsoo into their room. "Tae i'm so sorry...so so sorry for doing that to you back the--"

"Hey, don't worry about it okay," he said in a calm tone. Jinsoo nodded, jimin laid him down. "Want me to call yug," he asked. Jinsoo nodded "please," he whispered as his eyes teared up. Jimin nodded "get comfortable, I'll be back with some snacks too."

Jinsoo nodded, jimin left the room. Dongmin was standing at the door "is soosoo okay," he asked. Jimin bent down "he's just really sad right now."

Dongmin nodded "will he be okay?"

"I'm not sure my love," he whispered. Dongmin nodded, he ran off to his room.

~~~

Jimin walked back to his room and saw Dongmin sitting next to Jinsoo surrounded by plushies. "This is my favorite one...i sleep with it when i have nightmares cause it smells like daddy and this one when i feel sad cause it smells like mommy," he said. Jinsoo was giving him a small smile.

"Thank you so much dongmin," he said. Dongmin smiled "why don't you tell jae that you're sad," he whispered.

"Cause he's the one that made me sad," jinsoo responded. Dongmin frowned "want me to beat him up?"

"Okay that's enough, go watch cartoons," jimin said walking in the room. Dongmin got off the bed and walked out, jimin sat on the bed.

"My mom is coming for the kids and taehyung is just gonna have to deal with us," jimin explained. Jinsoo nodded "you didn't have to do that," he said.

"You don't deserve this soo," he said sitting down. Jinsoo shrugged "last night he told me he loved me...that i was his everythi-- i got a fucking tattoo for him," he said as he started to cry. Jimin quickly comforted him "i love him jimin," he whispered. Jimin nodded "i know, we're gonna fix this...like we always do."

"Hey tae did a really good job out there," yugyeom said as he walked in the room. "Aw baby," he said when he saw Jinsoo.

"Mommy grandma is here," dongmin said. Jimin stood up and walked out of the room. His mom was helping taehyung with the seat belts. "Where's dad," jimin asked.

"Getting your brothers kids," she said. Noah walked down the stairs "okay im ready," he said. Jimin smiled at him "all of you be good please," he said giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you all!"

~~~~~~

"I'm going for ice cream what do you need," he said.

"The kind that isn't licked," Jinsoo said. Jimin laughed "okay so strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate in different containers."

Then he left, jimin smiled "kook is coming with pizza," he said. Jinsoo smiled "i thought we were okay," he whispered.

"I thought it was just me overthinking," he said, he shook his head.

~~~~~~~

"How's he doing," jaeho asked as he walked next to jaehyun and taehyung.

"He's alright, keeps crying, uh jimin is taking care of him," he said. Jaeho looked at him, he grabbed his jaw "fucking hurt man."

"So you ever gonna explain or no," he asked, jaeho sighed. "I was planning something for him, but i was working with a client at the time she got the wrong idea? I don't know man but Jinsoo walked in and i--"

"She was on your lap though?"

"She crawled on me and i wasn't going to just push her off--you know i don't like doing that shit to girls man."

Taehyung shook his head, "you should've man, jinsoo hasn't stopped crying," he said. He reached into one of the fridges and grabbed the three ice cream.

"I fucked up."