SEVENTY NINE

Later that night, after Dongmins bath, the three of them were laying in bed. Dongmin held on to Minsung's arm as they cuddled. "Hana likes princess and the frog," dongmin said, jaehyun looked at minsung.

'He's falling asleep,'  he mouthed, minsung nodded.

Dongmin had a habit of talking about his day or giving random facts as he falls asleep. "Oh and momma said that daddy snores when he sleeps," he said, jaehyun knew that already.

Dongmin slowly closed his eyes, he kissed minsungs cheek then Jaehyungs. Then he fell asleep. "He really is the most adorable thing ever," minsung whispered. Jaehyun nodded "he loves his brothers and sister so much," he said.

"I think we can count this as a second date," minsung asked, jaehyun nodded "second date was a success."

"You work tomorrow?"

Minsung nodded, "in the morning," he whispered. 

"Get some sleep then," he whispered kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~

Later that night Dongmin woke up, he panicked not knowing where he was but then remember he was at Jaehyun's house. Feeling movement dongmin looked to his right side, minsung woke up. He gave dongmin a concerned look "you okay, bubba?"

Dongmin shook his head "had a bad dream," he whispered minsung nodded, he offered a hug and dongmin accepted it. "You want to talk about it?"

Dongmin shook his head "no, wanna go back to sleep," he whispered. Minsung nodded, he kissed his head, it took awhile before dongmin finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~

The next morning jaehyun woke up due to dongmin poking him. "Min left," he said, jaehyun nodded, he rolled over to check the time.

10:37

When dongmin sleeps over he always lets him sleep in.

Minsung
Sorry for leaving without saying bye, had to shower then go to work.
Minsung
I get out at 2:30 if you want to hang out again.

Jaehyun
Did our dates suddenly become "hang outs"

Minsung
Shshshshsh
Minsung
SHUT--
Minsung
im shy :(

Jaehyun
You're so cute it hurts me

Jaehyun turned off his phone and helped dongmin, he washed his face then brushed his teeth. "Play with some toys, I'm going to make breakfast."

~~~

Minsung was met with his friends outside his bedroom door. "So who is he," one girl asked, luna, he rolled his eyed. "Is he nice to you," she asked.

"He's sweet," he said looking down, luna squealed. "Awesome, you're finally getting the love story you deserve!"

Minsung rolled his eyes, "i have to get to work, I'll be back soon."

Time skip

"Yeah i just dropped off dongmin," jaehyun said through the phone. "Well no one is home, you can come over if you'd like?"

"Yeah just send your address," jaehyun said as he parked the car. "I'm going to get some snacks," he said as he got off the car. "Okay I'm sending it right now."

After grabbing enough snacks, he made his way to Minsungs house. Once he got there Jaehyun got off his car then walked to the door and knocked three times. Then again when he no one answered.

Then again.

He pulled out his phone 4:00. He should be home jaehyun thought, he walked back to the car but the door swung open. "I'm sorry jaehyun, i was was taking a quick shower...a kid threw food at me," minsung he said. Jaehyun nodded "it's okay," he said walking back to the door.

They both made it in the house "i got us slushies but...they kind of watered down," he said. Jaehyun took his hand, then kissed his forehead. "It's fine," he said. Minsung smiled, he led him to the couch, he sat on the couch and pulled him down. "Can i kiss you," minsung asked, jaehyun nodded. "Do it...i dare you," he said. Minsung bit his lip then leaned forward, jaehyun felt like he was going to slow so he quickly smashed his lips against Minsungs.

The kiss got pretty heated since they both already threw off their shirts. Minsung was already unbuttoning his own pants while jaehyun kissed down his neck.

"Holy shit," luna yelled opening the door, jaehyun quickly covered minsung. "Wait that was cute," luna said, minsung hid his face.

"I think I'm gonna die of embarrassment," he said, jaehyun nodded and kissed his cheek. Minsung buttoned up his pants and threw on his shirt. "We're going to my room...and no we aren't doing the nasty," he yelled as he grabbed the snacks and jaehyuns, who was still shirtless, hand. After dragging him to his room he sat him on the bed and sat next to him. "Doing the nasty? Really...are we in middle school?"

Minsung laid back "shut up, im nervous...i--"

Jaehyun laid back with him "you are cute," he said kissing his lips. Minsung blushed, he sat back up "let's get back to this 'hang out'," he said making finger quotes.

"You know i meant it as a D-A-T-E," he said. Jaehyun shook his head "this is a date," minsung said quickly. "Us being together is enough to call it a date," minsung said. Jaehyun nodded "im glad," he said.

Minsung nodded, he pulled jaehyun back down. He straddled his hips, "can we...uh continue?"

"I'm pretty sure your friend is at the door," he whispered, minsung got off his lap then walked to the door revealing yoona. "Can you like...go please," he asked, luna smiled "he's cute--"

"Please go," he whispered.

Once he heard the front door close, he made his way back to jaehyun. "Hi," he said with a smile.

"Hi," jaehyun said back, minsung crawled on his lap and leaned in to kiss him. "Is it okay," he asked before he did anything.

"As long as you are," he said, minsung nodded and quickly kissed him. Jaehyun placed his hand on his waist and flipped them over. "You really want to finished what we started?"

Minsung nodded, already feeling needy. Jaehyun threw off his shirt and help minsung take off his. He went back to kissing his neck, minsung pulled him closer as he let out a few moans. "Pl-please be gentle," he whimpered out.

Jaehyun nodded, "I'll take care of you," he said kissing his neck.

~~~~~~

"What happened to taking it slow," minsung whispered, jaehyun chuckled "you wanted it just as much as i did," he said.

"Was...was i good," he asked, jaehyun nodded "you were great baby," he said kissing the tip of his nose. "Thank you," he whispered.

"I'm gonna get water, for both of us," he said leaning down to kiss him. He got off the bed and slipped his shorts on "i'd offer to go with you but..." minsung said.

Jaehyun smirked "I'll be back," He said leaving the room. Once he got to the kitchen, luna greeted him. He gave her a small smile then poured the cups for them "okay so...what are intentions with him?"

"Minsung," he asked, she nodded. "Hopefully date him, then a future maybe?"

"I mean it...his ex was an abusive asshole...he deserves so much better than that okay?"

Jaehyun nodded, he walked back to the room. Minsung was watching a movie on tv, he smiled at him. He handed him the water bottle then sat back on the bed. "Cuddle me," minsung whinnied, jaehyun took a drink of his water then laid back down.

"I put on shorts," minsung said, jaehyun nodded "okay," he chuckled. "Can i take a nap?"

"Go for it, i'll probably take one too," he said kissing his head.