SEVENTY TWO

Taehyung and Jimin were laying on their bed. Jimin was close to falling asleep.  Taehyung was rubbing his back, calming him down. "That was...something," taehyung said, jimin nodded slowly. "Did we really do that?"

"Like i literally fucked you in front of them," he said sitting up, jimin sat up nodding. "Did you not like it?"

"I don't know...it was weird I've never done that before," he said Jimin nodded. "Good to know but can we sleep please," Jimin asked, taehyung nodded. He laid back down and jimin laid his head on his chest. "Good night baby."

~~~~~~

The next morning jimin woke up alone. He looked on one of the drawers and saw a note.

Went to get breakfast, should be back soon!

He smiled as he placed the note down. He smiled to himself, he laid back down, he grabbed his phone.

Jimin
Im awake, can you get me a caramel frappe

Taehyung
Okay, anything else my love?

Jimin
No im good thank you baby

~~~

Jinsoo
Dude last night was...WOAH

Yugyeom
Dude kook kept going last night
Yugyeom
And im not complaining

Jinsoo
Jae made me hold it :(

Jimin
You guys...are--
Jimin
Same, taehyung had so much energy afterwords

Jinsoo
I know shit

Yugyeom
Jimin did you guys clean up? I can get you guys some stuff?

Jinsoo
Oh yeah how was that?

Jimin
Taehyung handled it

Jinsoo
Alright

Taehyung walked back in the room, he had the food in one hand and drinks in another. And a stain on his pants.

Jimin stood up, limping, he grabbed the stuff. "I hit a bump and it spilt on me," he said. Jimin nodded, he took off his shirt and shorts. Jimin grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards himself.

He kissed him "love you," he whispered. Taehyung placed his hands on his waist "mm can't get enough of me huh?"

Jimin smirked, he kissed his cheek. "Loved how you made me feel last night," he said rubbing his chest.

"As much as i love this, I'm sticky," taehyung said causing him to laugh. Jimin shook his head "hurry up so you can eat with me."

Taehyung nodded, he ran to the closet it and put on some shorts. He jumped on the bed, and reached for his drink, jimin handed it to him. Jimin sat back, he pulled taehyung next to him.

"It's so quiet," he said quietly

"I know i miss my babies," Taehyung said, jimin smiled. He laid his head on his arm "think noah likes it here?"

"He loves it here, why do you think he always says yes to us? He hates being in the system."

Jimin nodded, he placed his cup down "i'm feeling tired, can we sleep for a bit longer?"