"Tom can we please speak alone for a bit in my room," Tord asks me, I don't know what kind of look he has on his face, but it looks a bit unfriendly.. I'm screwed.

"S-sure," I say and try to smile innocently, it doesn't budge Tord since he stands up and begins walking down the hall, which I hesitantly follow.

We walk into his room and he locks the door behind him, he then pushes me against a wall and slams his hands at the sides of my head. He gives me a glare and I try to keep a monotone look on my face when I'm kind of petrified.

"What did you hear?" Tord asks in a somewhat growl.

"I don't know what you're-"

"Don't bullshit me Tom, this is serious. What did you hear?"

I take a deep breath to try to calm my heart rate, then I respond, "All I know is that by what I heard, you're a changed man since five years ago. I'm proud of you for that." Here's my chance to actually get somewhere in my plan!

I slide my hand up on to his cheek and caress it gently, Tords face changes from angered to unsure as he says, "Tom I-"

"Shhh~" I shift to a close position with him, which makes him move his arms from the wall to behind his back, he's trying to make sure this doesn't escalate and it's obvious.

"Tom I don't think Edd would-"

"The door is locked for a reason Tordy~" I ask in my most seductive voice, my captor made me practice that voice daily, so I got it mastered.

I lean in close to Tord's face and I look into his eyes, our lips are so close I can feel his breath on mine. Sadly I'm not allowed to initiate the first kiss, but I am allowed to make the first moves. I have to make him want to kiss me, which is a bit hard since he's acting so unflirty right now. Buuut luckily I can feel his boner starting to poke out from his pants, its pressing against me; but I won't mention it is or he'll get embarrassed and ruin the whole mood.

"I want you to dominate me Tord.." I whisper as I close my eyes. "Please control me~" Luckily this causes Tord to finally lean in and kiss me, part one complete.

Tord pushes me up against the wall again and lifts my right leg up to his side as he continues to passionately kiss me, I slip my arms around his neck as even I begin to gain a boner.

He pulls back and saliva connects our lips as we look deep into each other's eyes, Tord suddenly becomes hesitant to do anything else, so I whisper, "You have my consent to do anything you want with me Tord.. anything~" Which Tord still seems to be a bit hesitant, but he nods anyway.

Tord uses his unoccupied hand and slides it up my shirt, it probably isn't very attractive to be able to feel my ribs, but he seems to be fine with it since he feels around my chest anyway. I haven't really been touched like this in a while, so I can't help but shiver and very quietly moan every time he touches me so sensually and soft.

"You feel so fragile.. It feels like you'll break if I be too hard with you," Tord says, which makes me realize how shy I actually am acting when he touches me, I just feel so bare; I feel like every nerve in my body is being plucked like a guitar whenever he touches me, I feel so goddamn sensitive...

"I-I can handle i-it... Please c-continue," I whisper, trying to ignore my sensitivity; If I don't get over it then this will make him hesitate and he has to do this for my plan to continue..

Without a word, Tord leans into my neck and begins to plant kisses on to it, making a small pleasured gasp escape my mouth. I tilt my head further to the side to give him better access, which he takes to his advantage and continues.

"It's b-been so long s-since *Small Moan* someone's done this t-to me..." I whisper as little sounds escape my mouth. "S-so forgive me for m-making noises.."

Tord stays silent as he lifts his face to look at me, after a few seconds he moves close to my ear and whispers, "I'm not sure if I love or hate this new Tom.." New me?

Suddenly Tord begins to roughly bite my neck and I gasp loudly; I cover my mouth to keep me from making too many noises as he so suddenly gains so much confidence.

He rubs my boner with his knee as he continues to abuse my neck with big licks and hard bites; which since my neck seems to be my most sensitive spot I end up losing my ability to stand, Tord seems to notice this by the fact he lifts me up by my thighs and leans me against the wall for support; I can practically feel his boner pulsating against mine.

Tord then kisses me intensely and small tears form in my eyes from the roughness of the kiss, I can feel my heart race as he grinds against me. God this is amazing...

Tord goes to take my shirt off, but then a knock at the door ruins everything. We hear Edd say from the other side of the bedroom door, "Guys the pizza I ordered earlier is here! Come out before it gets cold!" We then hear Edd's footsteps grow far away from the door until it disappears.

At this point both Tord and I are both panting from the excitement, we look at each other for a few moments before Tord says, "We have to stop, Edd will get suspicious.." I panic, we've come so far for the plan to be aborted! Goddamnit!

"N-no! We have to f-finish!" I beg. "Please T-Tord!"

Tord looks away, "Edd will kill me if he finds out I slept with our childhood friend who just got brought back home from a five year kidnapping, he already thinks you've been brainwashed and if he finds out you did it with someone you used to hate, he'd know for sure,"

I place a hand on Tords cheek and move his face to look back at me, "Do you think I've been brainwashed too Tord?"

Tord goes quiet for a few moments before sighing and setting me down on the ground, but I continue to look at him with question, so he responds, "I don't know how to feel on the whole situation," Tord turns and walks to the door, unlocking it and opening it. "We'll talk about this later, come outside as soon as possible before Edd gets suspicious." Tord then walks out of the room, leaving the door opened for me.

I freeze for a few moments before sighing and whispering, "My first failure... I'll need to make sure we're in a private space next time..." I then walk out the door to go join the others.