Norway & Denmark

Iceland realized something the moment he entered the kitchen. Norway didn't bug him as usual about 'Big Brother' and Denmark wasn't downing his beer first thing in the morning. In fact, the Norwegian was the one drinking beer for breakfast and the Dane not smiling. At all.

As he sat on a chair while his puffin settled on his head, Finland asked,"Do you know what happened to them?" He shook his head as he accepted a plate of waffles from Sweden.

(A/N: Belgian waffles are the best)

Mr Puffin asked really loudly,"Hey Norway! Denmark! What happened to you two?" The duo turned and replied at the same time,"Don't ask." Hanatamago came bounding in and licked Finland's hand and what surprised Iceland was that Norway smiled. "How cute..." He said, putting down the empty mug.

Iceland excused himself and found himself at the living room, flipping through channels. Norway came in and sat next to him, followed by Denmark who sat at the other side of Iceland.

Norway explained,"My spell backfired. I don't know how long this will go on but it's annoying that I'm now craving for more beer." "And I don't feel like smiling." Denmark said.

This is gonna be a long day... Iceland thought. Finland went back to his room and Sweden followed suit.

Yes, a very long day indeed it was. It was hard for poor Iceland to comprehend it. Norway asking for beer, Denmark choking the Norwegian, and Denmark nearly asked Iceland to call him big brother but he asked,"Wait. Am I even your big brother?"

Mr Puffin left, amazingly to Iceland.

How long that was? I'm not sure. I didn't ask Iceland about that but what I know is that he almost gave up getting used to it.

----------

A/N: as usual, it felt weird.

Next:

1) Germany & Prussia (request)

Requests are now open!