Ukraine & Belarus

Mr Russia was utterly terrified that day. Latvia and I hid when both Miss Ukraine and Miss Belarus came. Because Lithuania told me that something was wrong with the both of them.

When the came, Miss Ukraine had an unusual aura around her, one that I would only see around Miss Belarus. But the moment I felt that vibe, I ran towards my room, Latvia probably to his.

After a while I peeked out the door, listening intently. I heard a sweet voice. From Miss Belarus. Literally I was shocked since that was the first time I heard her talk like that!

When I tiptoed downstairs, I could practically hear Mr Russia fidgeting uncomfortably. His expression? Priceless. But that also meant something was wrong.

Miss Ukraine had an expression that scared me to the core. And I swear I saw her holding a knife. Miss Belarus was actually, actually smiling sweetly. Not her usual creepy smiles but one so genuine I swear Lithuania would fall in love with her again.

I cleaned my glasses several times just to make sure I wasn't seeing wrongly. But no I wasn't. I saw perfectly correct just how I described.

When they left, I heard a sigh of relief from Mr Russia. Then, Latvia suddenly came up behind me,"What happened just now?" And him and I ran when Mr Russia said,"Don't say a word of this to anyone, da?"

~*~

A/N: I decided to write from a random character's perspective to make it more interesting. Next one is still in the process of writing. Ciao and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Coming up:

1) China & ???

2) Sweden & ???