Prussia & Canada

Whatever the loving heck happened to my brother I don't know as well. One day he was the sweet and shy pancake-lover, the next he acted like a certain obnoxious boyfriend. Yup. Prussia and Canada are dating. I'm actually pretty happy that Canada had someone who would love him. I kept forgetting about him I was afraid something would happen to him while I was gone. But at least he found Prussia.

But, on a sunny Saturday all was not right. I was visiting him and would stay at his place for a week, since I wanted to spend some time with my bro. It was only a couple days into my trip when it happened.

I always woke up late during Saturdays (England would say I'm lazy), and would always miss breakfast. But hey! I got brunch instead!

I yawned as I walked towards the kitchen, fully aware my hair was a tussled mess. As I adjusted my glasses, I nearly tripped. My eyesight is not that bad!

Anyway, I sat at the table then asked,"Hey, Mattie. Whatcha cooking?" Despite my groggy mind, I fully expected pancakes. The man just loves his pancakes! He replied with a voice louder than his usual soft one,"Just some sausages." Wasn't what I expected.

He placed a plate in front of me while I rubbed my eyes from it's sleepiness, then my still asleep mind was given a rude awakening. I was literally staring at a German breakfast.

"Mattie... What is this...?" I asked really slowly, my head following the speed of my speech. He replied,"Just eat it. I woke up early just to make this for my brother."

Meanwhile (with a different perspective).

I stared at mein Bruder, his expression like his new boyfriend. He was literally acting shy and all, and kept avoiding my gaze. I looked at the breakfast he made for me just minutes ago, which was pancakes. With maple syrup.

I stood up, then grabbed Gilbert's shoulder. "What has gotten into you?" I asked. He squeaked at my sudden action, then said in a (really) soft voice,"I'm not exactly sure."

For the rest of the day, he was polite. All the way. Except when I was watching television. When I turned it on it was immediately showing an ice hockey game. He got ecstatic at the sound of it. And when I changed channels to something more of my taste, he actually growled at me.

~*~*~

America: Bro, what do you want to drink?

Canada: Beer.

America: *too shock to speak*

---

Germany: What do you want to do? It's my day off.

Prussia: Let's play ice hockey! *super excited*

Germany: Do you know-

Prussia: You can bet I'll beat your ass in ice hockey!

~*~*~

Oliver The Pirate's Note

I'm not familiar with these two, but they're quite a cute couple!

---

Um yeah, hi. I ship PruCan so I made them a couple here... I should probably do a different scenario rather than at their house... Yup, most definitely.

So I was thinking, at times I would actually cosplay the characters involved and do a collage for this! That if I can... I have limited options so yeah... Anyway, wait for the upcoming ones!

1) Iceland & ???

2) America & ???

3) Sweden & ???

Ciao and see you in the next one-shot!