Chapter Twenty Nine~I am Spirt

The fight was over.

The battle won.

The mask lifted, the car ride was quite as I stared at the mask in my hands "Guess you were right." I say, Tony smiles "I'm always right.....what am I right about this time?"

I giggle at his cluelessness before smiling "That this is what we are, this is our life, that the mask is my life."

"I never said that the mask was your life, I said it was your choice to wear it or not."

"And I'm choosing to wear it, just like I'm choosing my family." I say looking at Tony, he looks at me quickly with a big smile "I was born an Absaar that was my family."

The car comes to a stop in central park on a bridge. Me and Tony get out and face each other "But if it's not to late you think maybe I could be a Stark?"

Tony moves his sunglasses up on his head and looks at his watch "I don't know hours are between five and seven, but if it's really important I can squeeze you in-"

I hug him, oh that rambling I knew he was just playing with me but still!

He smiles and hugs back holding me tight "I love you Spirt."

"Love you Tony."

We pull away as everyone else got out of there respected vehicles and we all take Loki, who is handcuffed and muzzled, to a blocked area.

Thor shakes hands with everyone on the team and gives Eric and I a hug. "If you call I'll be there." says Thor, I nod "Same here best friend."

Thor nods "Very best of friends."

Tony opens the Tesseract's case. Bruce takes it out and places inside a glass tube.

I turn to face Loki and look him over with a smile "Hey your not blue for once...by the way green is a very nice color on you. Yeah it's weird you not talking back to me."

"Don't think that I can't still talk back to you."

I smile "Usually that would be cheating, communicating through ones mind."

"It's not cheating if thats the only way of communicating and thank you for the compliment on my choice of color."

"It's a good color, so what's gonna happen to you?"

"Most likely thrown in Asgardian prison for....the rest of my life."

"Oh what a long way to spend eternity!"

"Very funny...what's next for you?"

"Finish collage...help Tony run the company...save the day?"

"Wow you have no social life do you?"

Me and him chuckle "I do! Your my social life, literarily your the only person I have ever talk with not about work."

As everyone was preparing everything there was an awkward silence between us "I was worried you know."

"What?"

"Back at the tower, when you passed out, I was scared you hurt yourself or that something had happened."

"Awww you do care. I wish there was a way I could talk to you."

"Why?"

"Your a good person to talk to...you listen better then Tony. Besides your the first person I've told about what happened to my parents and brother and I told you my favorite song that is scarred among people, if you tell anyone I will find you."