Chapter Elven~Big Bro

BOOM!!!!

BOOM!!!!

BOOM!!!!

All the drones explode like fireworks. Me and Rhodey land behind a kissing Tony and Pepper, at least there okay. "I think it was weird." starts Rhodey, Tony and Pepper break apart and turn around "You guys look like two seals fighting over a grape."

I look over to Rhodey "That is the weirdest way to describe a very sweet kiss." I say. "I had just quit, actually." says Pepper "Yeah, so we're not..." starts Tony "You don't have to do that. I heard the whole thing." I say. "You should get lost." says Tony pointing at Rhodey.

"I was here first. Get a roof."

" I thought you were out of one-liners."

"That's the last one."

"You kicked ass back there, by the way." says Tony to me and Rhodey "Thank you. You too. Listen, my car got taken out in the explosion, so I'm gonna have to hang on to your suit for a minute, okay?" ask Rhodey, I smile "He's not okay. He is not okay with that."

"It wasn't a question." says Rhodey and he takes off into the sky I wave after him "How are you gonna resign if Tony don't accept?" I ask, I turn to Tony his helmet was up, we stand there in silence.

I nod "So, you got a new heart, no more marks on your neck." and I hold out my hand, Tony looks at it confused "Am I supposed to shake it?" I nod again "Yeah, as sort of a goodbye, we saved the day now this is were I get out of your hair and leave."

SLAP!!!!

My hand is moved away back down to my side, I look at Tony confused "What makes you think I want you to leave."

I could fell my heart beat in my ears, just like when I was at the Expo for the first time when the word disappeared and all that was left was me and him. My eyes start brimming with tears as Tony smiles "What do you say Spirt, I know I can't replace your brother but I can try to be the brother he would want you to have."

He couldn't be serious could he?

"So what do you say, want to join the Stark family?"

I smile slowly comes to my face as tears spill out of my eyes, "Yes!" I shout hugging Tony, he hugs me back as we smile holding each other or him mostly holding me with his suit on "You got to promise me something though." I smile "What?" we pulls away holding hand "You gotta promise me your gonna pass that S.A.T. and finishes collage." I nod "You gotta promise me you'll be the one to walk me across the stage to get my diploma." he smiles nodding as well.

Just then my phone rings "Hello?"

"Ms. Absaar this is agent Coulson, the planes about to take off are you coming to New Mexico or not?" me and Tony look at each other smiling "Once it's over you come right back here." I nod. 

"I'm In."

*****************************************************

We hike up the edge and looked down into the crater, Coulson takes off sunglasses and pulls out phone "Sir, we've found it." he hangs up and turns to me "What do you think it is." I look at it and shrug.

"A Hammer?"