Getting Diapered

Previously: We knew that if sarah couldn't regain control of her body that she will soon beocme Out of Control.

FYI: Just to let you guys know, Sarah gets Diapered a week after her parents seek help and get the supplies. According to Sarah her parents didn't diaper her right away because of  family events that occured. Due to privacy I can't share the events that took place, in the week leading up to Sarah being Diapered.  Leading up to Sarah being Diapered she was wetting her bed constantly, she was lucky if she made it to the toilet during her school day. This Chapter takes place the day Sarah gets Diapered.

"Oh great! I did it again," I felt my soaking-wet panties. Every morning since my first day of high school I have wet the bed. I quickly stripped naked and ran to the bathroom, I jumped into the shower and cleaned my private parts with a washcloth. I dried myself up with a towel and I ran back to my room to get changed.  "Sarah! mum and dad want to speak to you in private immediately"my brother said. "Ok" I replied. I quickly dashed to my parents room, I had no Idea why they wanted to sepak to me. I knock on the door, The door swings open, my mum hugs me and welcomes me inside. 

"Take a seat on the bed sweetie"mum said. "Whats going on, what is this about?" I asked. "Its about you Sarah, you'r farther and I are very concerned for you so we seek some professional help and we have come up with a solution"Mum stuttered. I could tell mum was nervous, I looked at dad and he looked mad. "Whats the solution?" I asked very confused. "Well we have decided that it will be best if you were diapered from now on"mum declared. "WHAT, NO WAY, I'M NOT A BABY!" I shouted at my mom, that was a bad mistake. "YOUNG LADY! "You are my only daughter, I will do anything to protect you and to do that you must wear diapers at all times" Dad declared. "But I don't need diapers daddy, please, no" I sobbed as tears started to stream down my cold chubby cheeks. "Awww don't worry baby, once you regain control you can return to normal" mum said.

"From now on, you will wear these special diapers for your protection" Dad pulled out a box from under his bed. I looked at the box label it said The number 1 Nighttime/Day wetting pants with 40% more protection. Dad opened the box and pulled out one of the diapers, my mouth dropped opend I was in shock. The diaper was huge and extremely thick, I looked at the diaper and it had cute cartoon prints on it. "5  Layer Protection and extra absorbency where you need it most" Dad said with a smirk on his face. I looked at my parents faces I knew they just wanted to protect me, but there is no way that I was going to wear a Diaper. 

"Thanks, Mum, Dad, but I'll stick to my normal underwear thanks" I knew instantly that none of them wanted to hear that. "It's too late now you have no other option, but to wear these diapers, you have no panties left" Mum said as she opened the blinds.  I couldn't believe what I was looking at my brother was throwing bags of my panties clean & dirty in our family garbage bin. "No you can't do that", I said while tears where streaming down my face. My brother finished throwing all of my underwear in the garbage bin, just in the knick of time for the garage truck to come and collect our rubbish. I watched as all of my clothes fell into the belly of the truck, Teras were poring down my face as the truck left. I looked at my brother as he walked back into the house with a smile on his face, I gave him a death stare. 

Dad left me and Mum alone in the room, I stood still as Mum rolled out a changing mat. "Now lay down sweetie, let me put this diaper on you"Mum requested. I didn't want to argue, after all I had no choice. I laid down on the soft changing matt "Lift your bum up sweetie"Mum instructed. I obeyed her, I let her slide the thick diaper underneath me. I felt my mum's cold hands rub baby cream all over my front bladder and around my vagina, "I don't want my baby girl to get a nasty diaper rash" Mum said in a soothing tone. I felt my mum pull and tape my diaper together around my waist, As I stood up I could feel the heavy diaper weigh me down. Wearing the thick diaper was like using your thighs to hold a heavy pencil case in between them.

I looked at my self in the mirror and stared at the thick diaper that rapped around my waist, I smiled because it had cute cartoon prints on it. My Mum handed me a pyjama top to wear I put it on, the top ended where my diaper started. "What about pyjama bottoms"I asked mum. "Don't be silly you won't be wearing anything to cover up your diaper, Myself, your brother and your father need to be able to see your diaper at all times, so we can see when it needs to be changed. Your diaper will be visible at all times when you're with us including in some public places"Mum declared. I was shocked but it was probably for the best, what was I going to say anyway, I had no choice I just had to obey the rules.

For the rest of the day, I did the house chores, I hanged the washing outside, I mowed the lawns, I helped mum wash the dishes and I helped my brother and dad paint the boat. I did all of this in a diaper and my pyjama top, I went inside to go lay down on the couch. I jumped onto the couch and started to watch Netflix, I then felt a sudden warm sensation in my diaper. Urine started to fill my diaper at a rapid speed, It was like niagara falls, My pee was gushing out of my urethra. I placed my hand on my crotch area, I could feel the warmth that my pee was creating. I then noticed my white diaper was turning yellow, I couldn't stop it. My bladder was at max captaincy it was like a water dam that had just collapsed. 

After what felt like 10 minutes of uncontrolled peeing, it was all over, I felt my diaper it seemed to be ok, I guess they weren't lying about it being extra absorbent. I got up to go to the toilet, I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Sorry sis, Mum and dad have locked the toilet, you're not allowed to use the toilet. You must go in your diaper, but buy the looks of it you already have."My brother laughed out loud. Mum heard the conversation and walked down the hallway to me, "let's get you changed into a fresh diaper sweetie" Mum walked me down to my room, she told me to close my eyes. When I opened them I couldn't believe what I saw, my room was completely transformed.

I walked into my newly decorated bedroom, "it's all pink" I said. "Yes sweetie it's a perfect colour for a baby girls room". Mum replied. I couldn't believe it, I looked inside the top drawer of my dresser it was full of pull-ups and diapers I then opened the second drawer and it was full of baby clothes. All of my normal clothes were gone, I glanced over at mum to see what she was doing. Mum had rolled out the changing mat and had gotten a fresh diaper and bottle of baby cream, she was ready to change my wet yellow diaper. I laid down on the soft changing matt lifting my ass up so mum could slide the thick diaper underneath me. She rubbed the baby cream all over and around my vagina, she was only trying to protect me from getting diaper rash. 

Note from the author: Thank you guys so much for reading. I Apologise for this chapter being significantly delayed. I have been wroking closely with Sarah to retell her story as accurately as possible. Due to privacy some names have been changed. I will continue to upload new parts as soon as I can, don't forget to follow me to get notified when I publish new chapters. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT DOWN BELEOW