Play ring around the ambulance

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Jackson is such a...a big meanie!"  Patton yelled indignantly.  He looked angry and Patton didn't get angry at people easily.  Unless they mess with his friends.

"Woah, Jackson better watch out, he made Pattoncake mad,"  Remy teased, making the angry air disappear a bit. 

"That's a cute nickname,"  Logan commented, seemingly unfazed by what happened besides the angry look in his eyes and the way he was holding Patton tightly. 

"I fucking hate him,"  Roman growled, sitting back down next to me.

Everyone agreed instantly.  It was kinda funny in a sense.  Slowly, we all calmed down from the Jackson thing.

Well, Quinn was still holding tightly to Damien and shaking pretty badly.  I made a mental note to smack Jackson with my crutches one of theses days. 

That's when the bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. 

"Damn,"  Remy complained, turning to Emile.  "We didn't have time to make out in the bathrooms."

Emile just laughed in response, flushing bright red.  A few of us groaned at them. 

"I think we could all use a friendly hangout,"  Patton started.  "Meet me outside after school."

We all agreed. 

~•~

"So what are we doing?"  I asked Patton, slowly hobbling after him to the main doors. 

"My house, study and do homework and than just hang out without the threat of Jackson,"  Patton told me.  "We could probably get some pizza and watch movies too."

"Sounds good,"  I mumbled.

Logan pulled open the door for Patton and I.  I followed Patton over towards where Remy, Emile, and Roman were standing.

"Please tell me we're getting coffee,"  Remy begged, crossing his fingers in hope.

"If you want to, you can,"  Patton answered. 

Remy smiled happily, pushing his sunglasses back down.  He was holding Emile tightly by the waist, the two pressed up against each other.

Damien and Quinn appeared.  Quinn was slowly trailing behind Damien, obviously not in a social mood right now.

"Okay," I said, pointing at Emile and Remy. "Have you two actually fucked already?"

"Yeah, I was wondering that myself," Roman added.

"And how the hell Jackson found out," Damien mumbled, resting an arm comfortingly around Quinn's shoulders.

Emile flushed bright red, trying to disappear into his sweater again. Remy didn't react much besides a smirk appearing and his cheeks tingeing a slight shade of pink.

"On Emile's birthday," Remy smirked, giving Emile a quick slap to the ass.

"Remy!" Emile shrieked in embarrassment. His blush worsened while Remy just laughed.

"Oh ya love me babes," Remy teased, giving Emile a deep kiss.

"Yeah," Emile mumbled with a little smile. He rested his head on Remy's shoulder.

"You know you're supposed to give people stuff on their birthday, not take things right?" Damien asked Remy in a joking manner.

"Oh my fucking god," Remy burst out laughing.

Everyone else was laughing at Damien's comment. Emile blushed furiously. Patton and Logan just sighed and shook their heads.

"C'mon," Patton sighed. "Lets go."