Honey Moon

9-

For your honey moon the two of you went to Barza, a planet made entirely of beaches and a gigantic ocean. On the planet is an alien resort, the two of you spent a week and a half swimming, drinking and dancing. Oooh, don't forget the adventures to, there were many alien life forms to be found lurking within sand dunes and dark water filled caves.

10-

Your honey moon lasted 195 days and consisted of visiting a different country on earth everyday. The Doctor would tell you the history of each country and every little fact about its people that he could think of, you would pull him between different food stalls and monuments that you claimed to look 'pretty'. At least 125 of the days you were travelling included you know what...it is a honey moon after all.

11-

The Doctor had you in bed every two seconds, not that you minded though. When you weren't doing the deed you were travelling between the Doctors top ten favourite planets of all time, occasionally you would bump into a few enemies and you had even managed to bump into one of the Doctors old flings more than once. Lets just say you spent most of the honey moon giving people dirty looks and a shit ton of sarcasm whilst the Doctor laughed at your protectiveness.

12-

You and the Doctor spent a week on the planet you had wed on, turns out the planet wasn't deserted, the people just lived underground and didn't realise there was an upstairs. Bill and Nardole had left the two of you alone, both of them wanting you to spend as much time as possible together. The honeymoon was short and sweet which the Doctor liked to say described you perfectly.