10 X Reader

Request-anonymous

For nine months you had waddled and had sudden urges to pee, for nine months you have been sick and had strange cravings like pickles and peanut butter. Most importantly, for nine months you had been pregnant.

To say you were shocked when you found out you were pregnant was an understatement and lets just say that the Doctor was mildly surprised (what that actually means is he fainted and then woke up only to hit his head off of a table, knocking himself out once again.) and couldn't be happier to start a family with you.

The babies were due in a week and the Doctor had already got everything ready, some how he was prepared and not for just one baby but two (it was your turn to faint when you found that out), twin girls. A nursery was set up in the room over from you and it was beyond perfect, a light shade of purple coated the walls and pictures and toys framed the room along with a twin cot and rocking chair in the corner.

You sit on your bed, staring at your belly as small lumps bashed from within.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that quite so hard." you say with a giggle as baby number one stretched once more, baby number two copied her sister, pushing in the opposite direction. They were already named but you's had decided that you would decide which was which when they were born, the Doctor chose to call one of them Apolla and you had decided on (b/n). 

You sigh as you wait for the Doctor to get back from his 'adventure' which really meant secret baby shopping that wasn't so secret, he seemed to think that you weren't getting suspicious over the amount of clothes of toys there seemed to be in the nursery. You thought his devotion to being a dad was cute but he was so protective over you that he had the Tardis spy on you to make sure you didn't move without him being there.

The Tardis door slammed open and within a matter of second the Doctor was next to you, lying on his side, staring intently at the planet sized bump. He rested his hand on your stomach, a smile on his face as he felt baby number one push up against his hand. 

"Hey sweetheart, don't be hurting your mum. Ok?" he said to the bump as he drew lazy patterns across it, his other hand holding your to his lips, leaving soft kisses across your knuckles. 

The kicking seemed to stop in an instant which resulted in the Doctor calling himself "the baby wizard", you roll your eyes but smile at his antics. He climbed the rest of the way up the bed and wrapped you in his arms, your head resting on his shoulder as you tried to get comfortable.

You couldn't wait for the girls to be born, the Doctor was amazing at being a father already, imagine what he would be like when they were born.

Everything then and there was perfect.