Where He Takes You On Your Anniversary

9-

Modern day France for a picnic in Champ De Mars (A park near the Eiffel Tower), it was lovely. You's had wine and talked about normal everyday things which now thinking about it, weren't very normal. Something like saving Marilyn Monroe from a Slitheen isn't really a natural occurrence but it was your normal and you couldn't think of anyone better to spend it with.

10-

New York, 1945. The war had just ended and there were parties to attend, so for your anniversary the Doctor had taken to a party hosted by the wife of a soldier that the Doctor had once met many years ago. Blue, white and red filled the walls, patriots sang the national anthem in the streets and you and the Doctor danced the Jitterbug along to the music which played happily for the first time in months.

11-

The circus, yes you read that right. Apparently the Doctor really is as childish as he seems, he ended up getting a sugar high which resulted in an argument with a lion tamer. It was disastrous to say the least but the smile on his face after seeing a magician made the day worth while.

12-

The Doctor didn't really seem to understand anniversaries. The day was mainly spent trying to explain to him why they were celebrated in the way they were. All in all, he ended up taking you to midnight which wasn't the best idea but at least he tried.