Requests // A/N

First of all, I am sorry for not posting as much as I once did.

I have been busy with school and will probably struggle to post as much as I did because my prelims are getting closer, which if I could miss I would.

But, I will take requests and write them when I can for you guys. This isn't me abandoning this book, this is me posting at least once a week for you guys to enjoy.

Feel free to request as many times as you like, I will write every single request, even if they are completely bizarre.

I will write for the 9-13 doctor and any companions you wish, don't be shy to request, thank you for reading and also 4000 reads.

Couldn't believe it the other week when I had realised I had made 4000 reads, you guys are awesome, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting your support.

It really does mean a lot when i read you're comments, I love talking to you guys, especially when I'm a 15 year old geek with hardly any geeks around me.

Plus for anyone who is a fan of the small series I did called A Handful Of Feathers And A Custard Cream, I have made two spin off books based off of the Mediator and the Advocate.

Also I have started a Sherlock Fanfic for anyone who is part of that much loved fandom.

Lastly a marvel imagines book will be out soon.

Keep It Sleazy.

- C.B