I Hear Wedding Bells

(This took me forever, so sorry it took quite as long as it did but in all fairness it is roughly 4.3k words long. Also sorry if some of this doesn't make sense, it is so long that it almost makes editing impossible. Enjoy my dears.)

9-

Plush white chairs are placed in their rows on either side of the room, each chair decorated with Tardis blue bows and a box of confetti which your mother had put there after you left to get ready. A white aisle runner is placed in the middle of the room, one end at the door you soon would enter and the other at the white and pink rose arch. Fairy lights dangle like icicles from the ceiling, pink and white roses line the aisle and the hum of in tune instruments fill the hall.

Friends and family fill the seats in their smart attire of dresses and suits, children wriggle and pull at the collar of their shirts and hems of their dresses, mothers fuss as their children ruin what they spent hours getting ready. 

The Doctor stands under the arch with his best man, Jack. He nervously taps his foot and re-adjusts his tie for the fifth time that minute. 

Jack pats him on the shoulder, "Would you calm down, your beginning to make me nervous too, this is going to go well. She's going to be here any minute and soon you two will be Mister and Misses...I don't know your last name but you will be Mister and Misses at least."

"Thanks for that pep talk, it was really what I needed." the Doctor says sarcastically, Jack rolls his eyes.

He's about to reply with a snarky comment when suddenly a violin and cello begin to play a sweet, romantic duet. The door opens, two bridesmaid lead the way in pink dresses that match the roses and close behind them is you with your arm linked with your dads.

A giant smile is on the Doctors face as he watches you walk down the aisle in white lace, your hair and make up was done to perfection and in that moment nothing could be better. Everyone smiles as you reach the arch, you give your dad a kiss on the cheek and take the Doctors hand.

Your soon to be husband leans in close to your ear, "You look beautiful," 

You blush and whisper a thank you before turning towards the officiant.

-x-

"Do you Doctor take, (full name), to be your lawfully wedded wife?" asks the officiant.

The Doctor smiles at you softly, "I do." He takes your hand and slips on a beautiful silver wedding ring with a Tardis blue diamond in the centre.

Your vision begins to blur, happiness over load triggering tears of joy.

"And do you, (full name), take the Doctor to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." you take the doctors hand and slip on the wedding ring.

The Officiant smiles, "You may now kiss the bride."

The Doctor smiles as wraps his arms around your waist and places a loving kiss on your lips, you smile against his lips and wrap your arms around his neck.

Friends and family cheer as you and the Doctor make your way down the aisle hand in hand, confetti is thrown over the two of you, leaving silver paper hearts in your hair.

-x-

The reception was decorated much like the hall in which you were wed, all blue and white and pink. You smile at your husband as he plays around with all of your baby cousins, the smile on his face made your heart flutter.