25. baby blue

I shyly get on the back of his motorcycle and hold on tightly

I shyly get on the back of his motorcycle and hold on tightly. "Tomorrow I'll buy two helmets so we can be safe," Oli says before cranking it up.

I smile and he starts driving. We aren't going to my house.. we are going to his. It seems like in the two months I would have seen his house but I haven't. I've been to his concerts and stuff like that but we are usually just at my house.

When we pull up I look at the once story nice house. He picks me up and carries me inside. I smile when I see blue walls. "I painted my white walls because I knew you would want that," he says.

Jordan looks over from the couch and smiles. "Hey kellin," he says and Oli sets me down.

"Hi Jordan," I say and I'm about to go hug him but Oli swoops me up again.

"We'll be in my room," he says and takes me away. I pout and kisses my forehead.

"You're mine," he says and I nod in agreement.

"I got you something," he says as we go into his room. He drops me onto the bed and I giggle. I'm glad he's not being weird about me being sick.

He hands me a box and I curiously look in the box.

"Thanks, I hate it," I say and pout.

"You'll love it," he says and I blush and cover my face.

"You go me a dileo.. a pink one.. do you really expect me to use it?" I say embarrassed. He smirks and pushes me onto his bed. He moves the box and gets on top of me.

"Yes, I do."

"Um.. so I have a list.. a bucket list.. and I'm ready to cross one thing off," I say blushing.

"Let me see it," he says and I pull out my wallet and hand it to him. He reads it all.

"Your virginity?" He asks and I smile shyly.

"Now?" He asks and I nod.

"Y-yeah, okay," he says and giggle at his surprised look. He kisses me and I kiss back smoothly. I really enjoy kissing him.

He unbuttons my pants and then takes off my shirt. I take off his shirt and he looks at me with a smile. "Take of your clothes and scoot up," he says getting up a going to his nightstand.

I do as he tells me and he grabs lube and a condom. I blush as I watch him. He takes off his clothes and I admire his body. He's has a really sexy body..

He winks at me and pulls out three Polaroid pictures. I blush when I see it's the one from the first time we met, the one I let him keep, and the one with red  roses covering my crotch. I didn't give it to him.

"Later you're giving me more of these," he says and then gets on the bed and I some how blush more. Oliver opens the condom and I giggle when I see its pink.

"Sorry," I cover my mouth. Stupid, your not supposed to giggle in this situation.

He kisses my lips and puts the condom on. He puts some lube on his fingers and then I get a little nervous. "This will be a little like my tongue but it will pinch a little," he tells me makes me lay and he kisses me to distract me from his hand that's going to my ass.

He pushes one finger in me and I frown at the feeling. "Its okay, trust me," he says and relax.

- im really sorry I dont want to write smut rn but I wanted them to have sex? Just know kellins nervous and cute and Oli takes care of him. And Jordan leaves the house when he hears kellin's moans but they don't know that

I cuddle against Oli still breathing heavily. I'm no longer a virgin.. I smile and giggle softly. Oli pulls me into a naked hug and kisses my forehead.

"I'm so in love with you. Please dont go," he says.

"I have to before mornin-"

"No, please dont leave me," he says and it sounds like he's on the verge of crying. He's talking about dying..

"I'm trying," I mumble and hold on to him. I really don't want to die. Every body will be sad.. Sadder than when I lost Holly.. I dont want that. I dont want Oli to be sad..

He would fall into deeper depression.. My parents would mourn me for so long and never be as happy. Vic would have had lost his best friend. He has a past of selfharm, I dont want him to get back into that. Ronnie will lose a friend. Matty, I don't talk to him anymore because he got a super model girlfriend and moved away but he'll get news and be sad.

So many regular customers will be sad..

Just everybody will be upset. Is that selfish to think? I'm not sure but I believe it. I really don't want to die..

I'm sorry this chapter sucks