" Lady, just because you have a gun does not mean that you can threaten us." The second man said and both of them attacked me.

While fighting, I dropped my gun and they took heavy punches on my waist.

" Fu*king as*holes." Namit shouted and started fighting.

We managed to overpower them and then I acquired my gun and shot on of them and the other was shot by Namit but we had split lips and injured necks and foreheads.

" Mission accomplished." I said.

" Not so soon Smriti. We first need to call the FBI. They will take care of the bodies." He said and I nodded.

I then called Sanjay sir and informed him about the situation here while Namit contacted Mansi.

" Everyone is done with their missions long back. It was just the two of us fighting them of 5 hours." He said whole looking at his watch.

Within 5 minutes, FBI was here and they took the body with him.

By 6 we were back at Mansi's place.

" Cheers to us!" Fahim exclaimed as we entered the house.

" Holy Fu*k guys! Both of you are shit injured!" Sunaina exclaimed.

" The fight got dirty." I said while Namit nodded in agreement.

" I'm calling the doctor." Lakshya said.

I casually looked at the watch. It was 6:45.

" Guys, I'll manage but I have to leave now. Christian had asked me to attend a charity gala with him and I said yes." I said and they understood.

" Smriti, make sure to tell him about today. It's not healthy to hide things like this from him anymore now. He is your husband." Mansi said,

" Yes Mansi. I'll do exactly that. Bye guys!" I said and took the keys and left for home.

I was home by 7:15 and surprisingly Taylor was in the living room.

" Mrs Grey, mam are you alright?" Taylor asked as he absorbed my condition.

" I'm fine Taylor. Just work. Not a word to Christian please. I'll inform him myself." I asked.

He looked uncomfortable but agreed nonetheless.

" Thank you." I was thankful.

" Unfortunately, Mr. Grey won't be able to pick you up so I'm expected to drop you to GEH." He informed.

" Just give me 20 minutes Taylor." Saying this, I limped to my room.

I quickly ran a bath for myself and quickly got ready in the said time.

There was a beautiful black gown on the bed with a note.

The gown for the lovely lady.
...Christian Grey

So considerate of him!

It was a beaut black dress. This man is going to spoil me rotten!

I quickly got dressed and applied as much concealer as possible to get rid of the marks.

" Let's go Taylor." I said, while descending the stairs. It was getting very difficult for me to walk in those heels because of my twisted leg and sprained waist.

He drove me to my husband's workplace and I walked in with him to Christian's cabin.

I knocked before entering.